Chapter eleven

Be my companion

"You seems to know from the beginning" Sky told out his thought which made Bloom lose her cool. "What" it gave loud scream in the cafe, while the people was looking bloom nervously hide behind Rivan embarrassingly.

Sky stared at Rivan and eventually turn to look at Stella. "Expect for the name, You didn't hide anything and I saw you once before when I come to wish you're father on his birthday" she spoke bravely which made Brandon surprise as for every girl Sky was a scary experience.

After a long while somehow everything goes like it wasn't a big deal. As they were going to their respective dorms. "Come with me" Sky hold Blooms hand and walked to the opposite direction. For Bloom who was to resist but wasn't able to as her fear took over her fake confidence. In fact it was already night time and They both were walking through a long, silent road. He was walking ahead as Bloom slowly and silently followed her.

 He was walking ahead as Bloom slowly and silently followed her

His back view was more like a mature man instead of a boy. Although he still looked like a boy, he gave a aura of man who already something he shouldn't but Bloom didn't dare to ask. She wants to ask but somewhere she thought it was better to keep silence. The questions she had in her mind was a lot, like how was his childhood, why is he cold and a lot. But for none of this questions, she never had a answer but For Bloom she has already decided to find this guys truth one day. Where she could reopen all his scars and heal it once and for all. And from this day onwards she will wait for that one day.

The Bloom who was in a deep thought didn't realise that there was a huge wall in front of him. She looked straight to understand that it was probably Sky who she hit not a wall."aww...." She gave out a low moan and looked at the gaint in front of her. As he was coming near she took a step back. "What was it" he asked in a low deep voice.
"Sorry, I didn't see you"
"Not that, why did you avoid me"
Bloom looked at Sky and replied "I didn't, I was just scared"
"Is it also because you're scared that you feel awkward with me"
Bloom nodded in direction of no and replied "I'm not"
"Is that so........." Sky deep voice gave her a trembling feet.
"Than, you will be my friend" Bloom nodded yes to Sky slowly.
"Words"
"Yes" bloom shooks her head in disbelief, this man in-front her was asking to be her friend. Did the roasted pig earlier gave her a dizziness. But that wasn't the case he was really asking and her reply was unintentional. Even if she could understand the situation the answer would still indicate the same meaning.

"Do you want to join my team" Sky asked bloom which gave both a disbelief. What was it, why did I ask her, she is even not that strong, Sky's thoughts were interrupted by Bloom. She shook her head and loudly "yes" her answers were heard miles. But soon Sky was followed with a tons of questions. "But I'm not that strong, wouldn't I hold you back, would I burden you, I can't even control my powers yet, I think you should better look for someone"  In that 50 seconds Bloom has kept a ton of expression. From happiness to sadness and eventually to disappointment. She look at Sky. She looked like she was about to cry but was holding. Sadly the guy in front was actually enjoying her all expressions. He was so into it that his lips curved a little to upwards. "Don't worry, I will help you" Sky claimed her down when he understood the fact she was about to cry. He patted her head and moved closer. It wasn't that Sky want to this. His body was forcing him. Whenever he was near Bloom he has a feeling of being complete but even now he wasn't able to gave that urge a name.

Bloom stared at Sky who was getting close her body was heating up and her legs were shaking. Her natural hot body was sweating even though she was near Sky who has a freezing body. It was only a small inch apart. If Sky moved a bit than Blooms blossom will touch Sky's hard chest. Although nothing happened but Blooms body was in a sweat. Her face was reddish and her legs were trembling, her ears become the same colour as her hair. The little mouse in front of this giant beast was scared but feeling butterflies in her stomach. What a greedy mouse, blooms thought ps were interpreted by Sky walking away. Little do bloom know, backing of Sky has disappointed her. "Don't worry, next time we can do better" Sky gave out chuckle and walked ahead. "Who wants a next time" Bloom talked back when Sky looked back,the courage a few moments age disappeared like it never existed.

Reaching the dorm after a long walk , it was already morning 2.00 am. She lied down and slept without changing her clothes. After all today was a long day. But in her mind there were a lot of things which still confused and one of her thoughts made her realised that Hernew leader tricked her to be his friend so he could make her his teammate.

With sky.....

Sky was still confused, he didn't know why he asked bloom to be his teammate. He was wondering what was the moment earlier. Why did he has sudden desire to kiss her, too hold her. Bloom was just a women who he met coincidentally but now there is a different destiny awaiting both of them. But it didn't took him too long to recognise the word desire, after all why did he desires a women he met for a while. Who know but that word has gave him a conclusion to his question. His desires to have her wasn't just for a day. But for a life time. Just to be his.....

But Bloom slept peacefully without knowing this vicious thoughts of her. Her sleep was so peaceful that she skipped her morning class.

Continue.....

Hunters

It's dangerous, that's why it's fun.....