Chapter Eight

Unexpected Happy Ending

Rivan and Bloom was walking in the corridor when Rivan suddenly Bloom's hand. "Can we talk" Rivan looked at bloom hoping for a conversation. "Sure" Bloom gave a small nod. "We didn't hide it from you because we didn't trust you guys" Bloom looked at Rivan who was sweating when it was a cool weather. "I understand " Bloom replied and again started to walk . "Wait" Rivan desperately tries to stop a Bloom, When Some students passed through. Bloom looked at Rivan for a moment and was lost in her thought. It's my first time, someone try to make up. Should I forgive him. It's not like I hate him. Bloom who was lost in her thoughts were suddenly snapped by Rivan was back to her sense. She hold Rivans hand and walk outside of the school.

"Say" Bloom looked at Rivan and commanded to explain everything to her. Rivan didn't waste the opportunity as well. "The reason, Brandon and Sky Exchanged their name was because Sky want to try be a normal student." Bloom rise her eyebrows and asked. "I heard Brandon Morningstar is the Duke of Erakloyon, So how could he experience a normal life" Bloom straightly hit the point which made Rivan shut his mouth for a while.

"It was a bet, Sky want to have less attention. So as long as there is a Prince Sky, no one would approach him. Before coming to rescue you both, Sky and Brandon had a friendly match were Brandon lost and Sky took the bet as an opportunity to exchange their identity" Rivan spoke with one breath. "And Brandon refused it but Sky stand firm in his decision as well we helped him as he was our friend.".

"I see" Bloom replied "I'm sorry for misunderstanding" Bloom apologised and hold Rivan's "now take a long breath or you will die from lack of oxygen" Bloom teased Rivan and walked faster. "Than you don't hate us anymore" Bloom looked at the confused Rivan and gave out a laugh. "You fool, I didn't hate you, I just want to take my time accepting their identity" Bloom said to Rivan which made him rise his eyebrows and frown. "What do you meant it's not like you're going to get killed" Bloom look down embarrassed. "I was acting out of my line in front of a prince, so I thought when I found out you're secret I couldn't study here anymore" Bloom was blushing like hell which made Rivan die of laughter. "Ha...ha....you actually had such a silly thought" He stopped laughing for a moment and made serious face and said. "Bloom to say the truth" When bloom noticed his seriousness she also looked serious. "What" She asked worriedly. "In fact your not just a pumpkin but a foolish pumpkin " Rivan again started laughing Which made Bloom flustered. "Ravana" She called him with the worst name Rivan could ever have and walked towards the restaurant.

"My treat" Rivan sat down and indicate Bloom to sit with him."I was going to make you pay from the beginning," he laughed at the girl in front "stop laughing, I'm not used to this place and I forgot to take my purse" She said annoyedly and looked around the restaurant. "In which century are you leaving, can't you use your phone".
"The model from earth is far outdated, so currently I don't have one". Bloom answered and rise her hand to indicate the waiter to serve them.

"Your order" The waiter took a tablet and waited for the order.
"A full pig roast and all dishes related to fish" Blooms order made Rivan's eyes to wide open," as well I want all ice cream here" Rivan stared at Bloom, he didn't expect within one day his pocket would be cleared. "Ca...can you eat that all" Rivam shattered and gave a small mumble. "I could, and it's not my money anyway" Bloom smailed at Rivan who looked like a puppy who lost its bone.

Soon their table was filled with dishes. Rivan looked at his money flowing out. He opened the menu and started to calculate the total amount. Unfortunately he could do nothing but watch the girl in front him eat everything. "Anyway, you're going to be broke, so enjoy your last meal" Bloom giggled and continued with eating. Soon Rivan forgets about everything and begins to ate his heart content. Lastly but not the least the, waiter come towards their table and said "sir, the bill" Bloo looked at Rivan, "you won't make a girl pay the bill would you " She smiled Evil and walked outside the restaurant. Poor Rivan, his bank balance was reduced by 10%. He mumbled which Bloom could hear, "you evil girl, my money" As Rivan repent about his money they walked towards their perspective Rooms.

Continue........

Sky Windsor & Brandon Morningstar