Chapter Five (Flora Flos)

Martial Fusion

"You're worth to be thought" Brandon said arrogantly with a cold tone. "So come ,met me once in a while or I will came to you and if you have something to ask, don't hesitate" Bloom looked at the guy who is showing her kindness again and again. She nodded and walked outside in-fact she was blushing.

Is it really the same guy I know....Sky didn't let his thought come out but Both Rivan and Taylor was thinking the same. Bloom returned back to ground and finished the last three rounds that was left while the other girls was done.

Next day....

Today Musa was moving in and not only her but there was another companion. "Welcome" Stella with Bloom and Flora gave a welcoming to Musa. As well The boys were invited to a night out.

Bloom was walking into her next class when she coincidentally met Rivan, The Both we're going to the same area. "What are you doing here"  Rivan asked Bloom arrogantly. "Bathing" Bloom replied boldly and ignored him. "Anyway Ravana Let's go together" Bloom mocked him and hold his hand to walk into their next class. It was Shayina's class. And as they both have similar type of fighting, they were asked to take class together. To say the truth it was originally because Feragonda want to get rid of Rivan as Taylor told Feragonda How wonderfully did Bloom 'Handle' Rivan.

"You came, get in" Sheyina ordered them to sit while both of them didn't said anything and listen to her. "Do you know why you're together" Rivan know why he was there but he didn't know why bloom was with him, same goes for bloom. "It's because you could have a martial Fusion" Rivan was shocked while Bloom sat there as a clueless idiot. "The martial fusion can only be done when two compatible body came together and you 87% success, it is a way you can merge your power into one" As sheyina explained, Bloom realised that the idiot near her is actually competent to her power. Thus was annoying as Bloom couldn't even use her power properly but has to fight beside this guy.

Sheyina left the class leavening this two fools to kill each other. "Ravana, we are actually competent to each other" Bloom teased Rivan. "You fat pumpkin, how dare you say that?" Bloom looked at Rivan angrily and left from there.

At Night

"Aren't You getting ready" Flora asked as Bloom was looking at mirror. "Am I fat" Flora looked at Bloom who was looking like she was in middle of her final exam with knowing nothing. "No, you' aren't, now get ready" But bloom was still unsure as "are you sure" Flora looked at bloom who was concerned about her Body. Of cause before Bloom Never bothered how her body was but After coming here, She want to give her best impression to everyone. "No, you're fine"  Flora assured Bloom and gone to change her dress.

Continue......

Flora Flos