Chapter Seven

Body Martial Fusion

Two weeks later......

For the past two weeks Bloom has been continuously avoiding the boys, especially Brandon and Sky. bloom didn't explained anything to the girls but kept quiet as the boys was originally keeping it a secret and let them decide what to do. Whenever she met the boys she would put some type of reason and escape. In fact she wasn't ready to meet them.

Today Rivan and Bloom was said to meet Sheyina as they have to try the martial fusion. There were two times before sheyina called Bloom and Rivan but she avoided the class saying she was sick and the second time as she was in her period. Rivan know the truth that Bloom was lying and decided to keep quiet. He said to sheyina, When Bloom is ready she could call him.

"You finally come, get inside both of you" they entered sheyina private cabin and sat down. "Are you ready" Sheyina asked them to confirm one last time as she want to make sure."yes" Rivan said before Bloom as he was afraid she would refuse and would not get a chance to talk to her. Although both of them always fight every time they met but they don't really hate each other. Out off all the boys Sky and Rivan was the hardest one to approach, be it a girl or boy. At the very least, Rivan would talk to make but Sky would ignore both genders indifferently.

"Sit down" Sheyina made them sit and said to hold there hand. Bothe Rivan and Bloom was sitting in the training ground and was facing each other. Bloom slowly concentrated on her power on her abdomen while Rivan lest both of their energy to the hand they were holding.
Soon they both were exchanging the energy with each other and their blood started to flow more faster.

Two hours later....

"We succeeded" Rivan opened his eyes as said out loud. "I'm stronger than before, I can see my energy more efficiently" Bloom looked at Sheyina and said. sheyina come forward and touch there head. After a few minutes, Sheyina wide open her eyes and looked at both of them. With a glance anybody could say that she was shocked. "How can that be possible".
She mumbled which both o them heard. "What happened" Rivan asked Sheyina. "Both of your at warrior level. Rivan looked sheyina and asked "are you sure, you checked right"

"There is no way My spell lie" Sheyina said confidently which made Rivan even more confused. Bloom was staying clueless and asked "what's going on"

"You're in the same level as Rivan" Sheyina said
"So" Bloom asked confused
"Normally, a person start cultivating when they are 16, while their power will be awakened when they are 13 or 14, although there have been cases where they awaken before 10." Sheyina explained.
"But you have only started to cultivate, when you are 18, it's a age where normally no one could awake but not only did you awaken but also reach the same level as me which would take years to catch up" unlike his arrogant tone Rivan explained in a serious voice. "I used my power for saving Stella before" Bloom asked sheyina.
"You awake your power while saving Stella but even if that's the case you should only be a F-class warrior fairy but you directly become a D- Class warrior" Bloom was finally able to gasp the situation. She stayed silent for a moment and asked " is it because of martial fusion" sheyina looked at Bloom and took both of them to The Alfia's library while giveing snap and teleported.

"What ere we doing here" Rivan asked. Sheyina ignored Rivan and took a book from the highest shelf. She open the book and started to search.

After a while, Sheyina looked at both Rivan  and Bloom and said "it seems like you're martial fusion is body type"
"What's that" Rivan asked
"According to legend there are 4 type of martial fusion, look at here" sheyina shows the book to both of them.

1- Energy Martial Fusion
When two person who are touching skin to skin can take one of there energy in there
one's body

2-Twin Martial Fusion
The identical twins who either have same attributes or similar external energy can form
a fusion.

3- Similar Material Fusion
Those who have same elemental strength or magic could form a fusion

4- Body sharing
Two person sharing energy and level up at the same level of the person who is strong between.

"What does that mean, although it is the same situation. There is no information why it is happening" Rivan asked Sheyina. "In fact there is no information about this but there are rumours that someone has once seen such a fusion. In the entire history I have never heard such a situation." Bloom looked Sheyina and Rivan. "Give me a drop of your blood" Rivan looked at bloom "why would you need my blood, are you crazy or what. Be serious" Bloom looked at Rivan. "Never mind than" Bloom shook her head in disapproval and decided to not look at this matter any more.

"Anyway it's a good thing for both of you, in future, it will be helpful" Sheyina decided to let them go as it's already so late. "I will tell you if I find something" both of them nodded and head towards the direction of canteen as they didn't ate the lunch.

Continue......

Rivan