Chapter sixteen

A battle of words

"Do you wanna visit my place" Sky asked Bloom while walking silently on the road. "It's near" Bloom asked him confused. "No....but there is a teleportation Ruin near".
"I see, but am I allowed"
"Hmm" Sky replied with a hmm and took Blooms hand. He walked towards a taxi and Told to goto the Ruin.

Within 30 minutes both of them reached the Ruin and was soon teleported. Unexpectedly once Bloom reached The palace, she was in a complete mess. She felt sickness after teleportation. Bloom's face has turned Blue because of the ride and she was feeling dizzy. Sky gave Bloom a pat and made some water bubbles in the air. She took the water bubbles into her mouth, which melts to water. "Let's go" she hold Blooms hand and walk straight. They were walking for ten minutes. In this huge palace. Bloom wandered if it ever have a end.

Sky made bloom sat on a nice luxurious couch and walked out of the room. After an hour not seeing Sky Bloom followed his road to find him. But once she found him, she hid in a corner to watch what's going on.

"How dare you refuse your father" A man in his forties, Raised his voice throughout the corridor. "Father, I think you mistaken our relationship; Duke" Sky wiped his lips which was filled with blood. "Indeed, something like you really don't deserve that" That man spoke rudely to the prince in front of him. "It would do good if you listen to me but worse if you're against me" His words were filled with vicious threats but in front of Sky was clenching his fist and listening to him warily. "Diaspora won't be the queen of eraqloyon" But those wary face soon turned a deadly one. It was filled with coldness, like a perfect pitcher which was broken. Even that person in front of him broke a sweat. But it wasn't more than a second. That man raised his hand to hit Sky one more time.
"Hit him one more time" A voice come from a corner. No one would have thought a voice like that will be rise in front of this man except the king himself. "In which imperial family can a Duke rise his hand against the crown prince" Even Sky and the duke was surprised for a moment. It was Bloom. The same girl he saved a few days ago, the same girl who was timed in front of this prince every time he became serious. But now she is rising her voice for him. Who would imagine that.

"You didn't answer me" Bloom repeated her question. "Girl....what are you doing in the palace" The duke replied with a question. "Wasn't I the one asked first" she looked at him coldly and said "I'm his highness crown prince teacher" He gave his answer
"Oo....than I'm his crown prince mother you mother fucker" Without a wasting second the dagger in Blooms hand was kept in the duke's throat. Even Sky was unable to process what was going. But before that a new face appeared. It was his majesty, The king of eraqloyon.

"You want to kill this man" A man that has same texture as Sky. Golden hair and Blue eyes asked Bloom in cold voice. A unknown pressure was filling the room. "No your majesty"
"Than what r u doing young lady"
"Your majesty, may I ask you a question"
"You want to ask question in this situation" the man stared at Bloom with long deep breath.
"She doesn't know what she is doing" Sky come in front of Bloom like a shield. But that man didn't care and moved Sky in a side with a snap of his finger. "Sky, don't interfere" Bloom warned which made Sky shut his lip like there was spell. "You can ask" he than turn his gaze to bloom. "I will give you twenty minutes"
"It won't last long"
"Hmm" once again that man increased the pressure in room.
"After you who is the most powerful man in this eraqliom"
"In eraqlyon after me it should certainly be the queen"
"Do you have a queen"
"I don't"
"So that answer is wrong"
"Crown prince"
"Still wrong your majesty"
"I don't understand, if not crown prince than whom. Care to explain young lady"
"It's the duke"
"What"
"If a duke can slap the crown prince and even decide the crown prince bride, than doesn't that make him more powerful" for a moment even the king and duke as well everyone in the room was petrified expect bloom.
"The mark in crown prince face is the proof and this is my phone there is the Video of there conversation" bloom still stood up bravely and the king took the phone in his hand. That made everyone even more surprised. "Your majesty, though I don't know what happened between the duke and the prince but as his friend protecting him against suck creature's is my responsibility and after today I won't be able to see the sunlight either, so take this kind suggestion. You call your self the noble man but you didn't notice you are a tainted father" The words bloom spoke to king made everyone in the room shocked. Even the king himself who lost his temper lashed out to bloom. Soon Bloom was flew in the air while she can't breath. But maybe because of that a red fire dragon gone out of Bloom's body and dissolved the pressure like nothing. "Where are you from young girl" after the pressure disappeared and the room filled with silence the king asked bloom. "Enough father, leave her punish me instead" Sky lashed at that man. "You broke the spell" the king smirked and repeated his question. "Where are you from, who is you're parents"
"I'm from earth and I'm a orphan" after all this bloom still has no intention to end this conversation. "Hmmm well I changed my mind, you brought justice for the prince and I lied you're impulsiveness" his cold voice echoed through out the room. "Morel my son likes you" his cold voice was filled with knowing smile.