Land Of Miracles

The Great Thousand World, It is the habitat of all type of species. Many other planets are still not discovered. Millions of galaxies exist in this vast universe as mysterious as it is always. Life and Death, two miracles that exist as long as anyone could Remember.

Domino, one of the greatest Planets in history. It was blessed by the Ancient Dragon Flame. In every ten decades A holder of dragon flame will appear as it's guardian. As long the child have the blood of domino. But eighteen years ago, a rumour was spread throughout the 'Qíjī zhī dì', (t/n land of miracles) one of the million galaxies exist in The great Thousand World.
The rumour was related to the dragon flame holder. Once the holder of dragon flame is born it could be transferred to someone. The holder of dragon flame is born with high affinity and great talent. Anyone would wish foe such a great power to conquer. This rumour brought the destruction of Domino. The Three ancestral Witch Rebelled against their king and the demon clan intervened. The kingdom who once roared throughout the Qíjī zhī dì, now turn to a lifeless and dangerous disaster. The new born twins of the Queen Merino And King Orital went missing ever since than.
Domino

(t/s Domino before distraction)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(t/s Domino before distraction)

(t/sDomino after been destroyed)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(t/sDomino after been destroyed)

Erauqloyon, The land of water, who stand in top beside Domino, was blessed by the ancient Dragon of Water. In every generation, one of the royal will inherit this blessing. But a blessing might turn to be disaster. As the other prince who eyed the crown, even such a great power has to be below. The ruler and the great king of Erauqloyon, The blessed son of dragon. The great Erandor, have seven Son. Only one of them was born from his empress and to become the emperor. The seven prince fought for the throne and the youngest one became the crown prince. He as well earned the title of The infamous Tyrant of Erauqloyon.
No one was able to believe the fact a young fourteen years old prince killed his all six older brothers who was far stronger than him.

Erauqloyon

Erauqloyon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.