Chapter Six (True Identities)

Who is who

In fact the night they were planning was against the rule. 10: is the dorm curfew and we were planned to sneak out. I didn't join the school for more than one month but here I'm breaking the rule. Bloom looked at her watch and worn her dress. It was a black collar solid shirt with skirt. It wasn't much exposing type dress and was alright to wear at night club. Stella wore a long black coat with belt. While Flora wore a shiny black sport wear with a over coat and shiny pant. Lastly Musa wore a long shaped t shirt which was perfect for her shape and black skin pants with black boots.

All the boys were wearing matching Black shirt and pant. Sky was waiting for them outside the school gate opened when after a long wait the girls finally come. "Sorry for taking your time". Stella said.
"It's alright" Sky replied
"It won't be a big deal right" Flora asked nervously
"If we got caught, there might be some minor punishment" Sky assured the girl and took there space ship.

All the specialist who are taking mission should have one

All the specialist who are taking mission should have one. This was academy rule. "Is this your" Stella started the conversation. "No it belongs to Sky" the girls look at him suspiciously and asked "aren't you sky" Bloom asked him. Sky realised what he said and "yeah, it was a mistake, my mind was thinking about something" Sky stooped the Spacecraft in middle of the air. "Come fast" He shouted. The other boys were outside and the jumped inside as Sky opened the Door.

Hydra night Club

"I feel kinda exited" Musa said as she walked towards the floor. "We could see that" Rivan commented "but why are you here" he pointed out to Bloom and looked at the other boys. "Why not" Brandon gave cold reply which annoyed Rivan even more. Flora had gone with Taylor to band the floor while Stalla was already drunk with Sky.

"Come, with me" Brandon took Blooms hand and head into a corner. "What happened" Bloom asked Brandon
"Why did you come here" Brandon gave the most unexpected question.
"Why couldn't I come" Bloom looked at the Brandon who was pissed. "Than, you should at lest wear something decent"
"This is a night club not church and it's me who is wearing this" Bloom confronted Brandon. He looked at the girl in front of him who was speaking so boldly as a few days ago she was still nervous. Interesting......he caught her hand and walked outside the club from the back door.

"Come out" Brandon shouted loudly while still holding Bloom's hand tighter. "You found out" The same White haired girl who attacked Bloom before the welcome party. She was looking at Bloom and Brandon up to down like she was observing her prey. but unfortunately she didn't realised it,  coming alone was the reason she lost.

Without a second thought that white haired girl attacked both of them. She was sending sharp ice weapons as minutes passed. Although Bloom and Brandon dodged it carefully but one was going to hit him, "Brandon, be careful" Bloom warned which, made the white haired girl have a smirk. "When did the prince of Eraklyon had the name of a mere aid" she mocked Brandon. But before she could continue any further Brandon has already defeated her with Water dragon coming out of his body. It was a dragon who looked like a snake with its majestic but invisible scales and golden eye. The dragon was similar to Brandon but dragon had a blue body and golden eyes while Brandon had the opposite of it.

As the fight ended Bloom looked at Brandon while rising one eyebrow. " care to explain" for the first time in his life Brandon aka Prince Sky was nervous, not nervous but afraid, afraid of losing a friend. How could he not, he was deceiving Bloom. "I can explain" Bloom looked The Real Sky with tears in her eyes. It was the first time she ever have someone who she can truly call a friend but it end up in a wrong way. Brandon (Sky) come near Bloom and try to hold hand but was jerked off. "I have my own reason and....." Sky was cut off in middle and "I thought we were friends and I think I can understand the reason why you chose to hide after all, you only met me for a month and...." Bloom wasn't able to speak anything as her tears was flowing endlessly " Let's talk some other time, not now" Bloom told Sky while shuttering and walked off from there.

Continue.......

Sky Windsor