Chapter Fifteen

First battle in Arena

"Love me, Love me
Say that you love me
Fool me, fool me
Oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me
Say that you miss me" In the early morning where the sun has yet rise, where all creatures should be asleep. A single guys phone was ringing it's alarm when a blast of ice fallen in his head. "Fuck the alarm Brandon" A guy said in a sleepy tone while spelling something in sleep. A ton of ice cubes where fallen in Brandon's head. "Fuck Sky, you ruined my sleep" Brandon woke up cursing Sky and switched off the alarm and lay back to bed. Unfortunately that guy has already lost his track of sleep. "Asshole, if not for u, I would have kissed her" he anger was so obvious that the entire room was shaking. Brandon is a strength type fighter and because of that he can transform himself. In normal circumstances Brandon is in the same hight as Sky but in fight Brandon can transform himself. But because of his sudden surprising ice fallen. He was not able to control his power and lost his composure.

"U guys r sleeping while I'm awake....no way" Brandon took his phone and kept the phone near everyone's ear. One by one each of them cursed Brandon and woke up reluctantly. But the main culprit of making Brandon lose his sleeping his heart content. Of course it was un acceptable but as that guy was a prince everyone was hesitant to disturb him. To say the truth it was not his background but his anger that made them reluctant. Sky is good at taking revenge indirectly. If such a guy is In a bad mood he will make sure everyone is in a bad mood that day.

Rivan woke up and dressed without any complaint. So unusual, Brandon thought. "Where r u going" Brandon casually asked but was ignored. Rivan snap his finger and ate breakfast while walking outside. "Bloom and me is joining the city arena....won't be back till late" once Rivan walked out, A guy who was sleeping woke up and walked towards the washroom. He changed himself in ten minutes and called someone. As everyone one doing there own work. Somewhere in a isolated area. Two people were bickering non-stop.

"Why...morning itself" she was angry atheist men in front of her that her face was covered on red
"Sheyina told me to get you here" a guy replied coolly and walk ahead.
"Can't we just skip"
"No"
"Today it is weekend"
"Ur far to weak to have a weekend"
"Where we going"
"You will know"
"At lest tell me or I won't come" that stopped walking and looked at the angry girl he was T his limit already. "City arena....we are going to victory palace" he gave out a sigh and told her.

"Fine...ugh" she walked in front.
"Bloom......" he called her and followed her footsteps.
After a hour of walk both of them has reached their point of destination and entered. This place do look like a palace. It was place filled with a beautiful structure and interior. There were countless area where it was made for different purposes. They both walked towards two man fight. It was a room filled with gold and deep brown interiors. It has a huge badge where there is beautiful spell was cast.

 It has a huge badge where there is beautiful spell was cast