Chapter Four

Praesidium and Flame

Two days later.......
Morning 7:00 A.M

"You didn't came back last night" Sky asked Brandon while laying in the bed lazily. "Stella is beautiful, right" Sky told Brandon while remembering how she was I'm Stella, princess of solarise....he looked at cold man whispered "if only she wasn't a princess" . Brandon looked at Sky and said "like her, if you want to" he was already uninterested in Sky's topic until. "But the other girl got a temper, she was also pretty and out of all she could handle that jerk very well" (t/n Jerk- Rivan) Brandon looked at Sky and replied "yeah" he wasn't much into conversation, so it's really hard to talk to him.

"We're you training whole night, after the party" Sky looked at Brandon and confront him "I couldn't close my eyes" he looked at Brandon and wasn't able say anything. Brandon was suffering from insomnia. Unlike others, he couldn't let his guard down while he was sleeping.

Flora and Bloom was waiting for Stella outside the class. While a girl with deep black girl approached them "hello, are you also for self defence spell class" she was also the same age as them, "sorry, I'm Musashi, you can call me Musa" she looked at them and waited for their response. "Flora and this is bloom and yeah we are also out there" musa looked relieved "I was looking for a companion, in fact the self defence class is one of the most difficult one, so normally no one takes it" Musa talked just like Stella. "Hello" Bloom looked at Musa asked "are perhaps from Area no.201. Musa looked at Bloom and "yeah, how did you know"

"You're name was in the list and we are also from the same area" bloom replied politely "I see" Musa didn't look like she mind much. "I didn't moved in yet" bloom and Flora nodded and walked towards there next class.

According to the information, self defence class in know as praesidium. And in that class you will learn high level skills and spells, but the disadvantage is that the final exam will be extremely difficult, so normally not much people took that class as always.

"Good morning" A young women, looked at the girls and "your late" she was not that young and wasn't really beautiful as she look more manly and her body is more mature than this four girls. Before the girls could speak the women cut off them and started to explain "sheyina, I'm your teacher taking praesidium" she looked at the girls head to toe and said "Run 20 laps and come back, if you refuse than take never come back". She said in a cold voice and left while the girls has to run. "How dare she order me" Stella looked pissed but didn't as she have heard about sheyina the demon teacher.

The four girls started to run, of course Stella was reluctant but eventually the other girls convinced them. "We're you also made run 20 laps" Taylor came towards them asked. Yeah, are you also taking praesidium class. "Yeah, we joined yesterday" Taylor said while looking at the boys who was following him.

Brandon reached after Taylor. "Did you guys finish?" He asked casually to the girls in a cold voice but less menacing. Bloom looked at him who was covered with sweat and "what were you doing". She asked him while playing with her fingers. "Our task today is in arena" Brandon replied while rubbing his wrist. "Are you alright" Bloom asked him worriedly, after all he was her saviour. "Yeah" she looked at him and took his hand and walked "where are we going" Brandon was startled and questioned her. "Infirmary" she replied while was when the boys looked at Bloom like they saw a ghost. What's Funny was that Brandon was following her obediently.

"We are here" Bloom took Brandon inside the clinic and made him sat on the bed. "I'm alright" Brandon try to convince Bloom but got cut off as " no one is alright, when they are in pain" Brandon looked at bloom with shocked expression. It was the first time after they met did he ever made an expression.

"You have to look after yourself, That day was also the same. You were injured while saving me" Brandon want to be cold but somehow he didn't dare, fearing that he would scare the girl in front of him. When Bloom was finally done he stayed little further from Brandon and said "you have to show me once it's completely healed" Brandon looked at girl who was bossing him around for the last 30 minutes. He gave out a small chuckle and replied "to be strong, I should have good endurance" Bloom mimicked Brandon and said "If getting hurt is the so called strength than you everyone is a waste, cause only when you never got hurt could you be strong" Bloom replied dramatically, But at that time she didn't even know that how much this word helped this guy in front of her.

"Ahem.....I heard your situation from Feragonda, do you know how to use your power" Brandon asked her while giving her a little cough and stand up."I couldn't use any power" Brandon looked Bloom. "Try NOW" He gave a cold word which made Bloom listen to him without asking anything.

Bloom slowly concentrated her energy to came inside her hand. But even after a few second nothing happened. "Guess you don't know what it is" Brandon observed Bloom and "How about you think this energy as your limb and try it now" Bloom once again close her eyes and tried. She gave a small whisper "Flamma" Soon her nerves started to feel hot and her face became hot. Bloom slowly lead the Fire in her hand. Brandon looked at what happened, in a moment he lost his composure is this the blessing of Fire Dragon.....he kept his thoughts to himself self. Bloom opens her eyes and smiled at Brandon "Thank you" She was so happy that it could hardly express.

Continue.......

Taylor