Chapter Ten

The Truth That Was Hidden
Got revealed

After a full week Bloom has met up with the specialist of Red Fountain. The whole week shyina trained Rivan and Bloom like full time dog. Even after all this Blooms trouble was never ending. Although she was convinced By Rivan the other but it was still awkward to meet Fake Brandon or the real Prince Sky.

Bone daddies

Bloom sat down in closed space waiting for the guys

Bloom sat down in closed space waiting for the guys. Unfortunately For the last few days Blooms strange changes made the girls weird forcing them to follow her. Where did she go or what happened. Her roommates and Stella her dear bestie has no idea. Finally they come up with the idea to follow Bloom.

"Do u really think, it's a good idea" Flora whispers to Stella. "Bloom I unfamiliar here, if she is really threatened. We got to hurl her" while both the girls are talking. The four boys entered and sat near bloom.

With bloom......

She was sitting in middle of Sky and Rivan. While Taylor and Brandon sat straight to her. She was in a situation where she want to dug a pit and jump inside it. She looked at each of them and gave in a low embarrassed voice."sorry, I really didn't mean to find your secret" She look at the real prince who looked coldly until now was having a surprise and confused look which soon turned to a cold and lifeless expression. Her fear was beyond but Rivan's word last week made her have a hope in her life.

Stella and Flora was surprised to hear what was going between them but she decided not to jump in a direct conclusion. She sat there while looking at flora to clam down and hear more clearly.

"Did I ever tell you that I would punish u" sky who was silent until now gave his voice. It give everyone who can hear him have a chill. "No" Bloom gave a short mumble to Sky and look T him but didn't make an eye contact. "Than what ever you see, first confront us instead of directly jumping into your own imaginary world" this might be the longest sentence Sky spoke in this whole week. maybe because of Bloom, he was colder than ever. "Does that mean we are all right" Brandon asked to Bloom and the other guys. "Yes" Bloom and Sky gave out a reply while all this time Rivan was holding his laughter. The girl he know is always a little beast but here she is just a lost puppy. But now he wasn't hold it anymore and gave a loud laugh. "Enough laughing Rivan" Taylor orders Rivan but was ignored until Sky gave a hard stare. "Since everything is solved can't we start to eat" Taylor took his chopsticks and started to eat. "My treat" Bloom who was wondering whether to eat or not heard Sky's cold but godly word which indicated that she won't lose money took her chopsticks and started to eat. Of course Rivan and Brandon was no different they had heart Paul meal and left the table to pay the bill. But what they didn't expect was two women waiting for them in the entrance.

Yes, it was Stella and Flora, they stared to the group with heavy and angry look. Bloom who saw Stella and Flora have heavy urge to puke but hold herself. She walk herself and decided to face the consequences. Flora hugged Bloom and gave her hard slap on her back. "You should have told us"like that the heart full meal that should have ended restart again as the sat together in the same restaurant once more. Even the staffs and customers started to look at them thinking they were crazy but who do even care there useless opinion.

"Sorry......" Brandon apologised to Stella, "you have your reason but I'm hurt that even you ganged up with them bloom" Stella actually know everything. She knows that the fake Brandon was the real prince. In all the stories they heard . Sky was someone Cold and distant who won't even repeat his words but the guy in front of her is cool and easygoing guy who can easily social.

Continue.....

Sky Windsor
...Damaged people are dangerous, They know They can survive...

Damaged people are dangerous, They know They can survive