Chapter Three

Party and Fight

Bloom wandered around her dress to find a perfect party wear. But all of them ware messy or looked in perfect. In the end Bloom saw Blue Plain gown which was completely plain. She cut the neck and tied into back making it as to show the shoulder. And attached a matching purple belt and filled a small part with blue design piece. She was nervous as she wasn't sure if she would look good in it.

Bloom saw a shadow that was following her for a while. Bloom's sense was better that anyone. She looked at the shadow and started to take random way to make sure.who the hell are they....she kept her thought and stopped in a dead end. "Who are you" not bad, you could sense me even after only using your power once. How did she know that....only Stella knows about it. Bloom looked at the girl in-front of her. She had long white hair and her eyes was pitch green. She looked like a ice princess, when she suddenly throw a sharp ice spear on Bloom.

Bloom jumped from the ice and dodged it safely. Just because you got power doesn't mean I'm at lose, how can an I lose. Bloom kept her thought aside and took a small pocket sized knife and threw to the ice girl. She didn't have any wings but she could still fly. That was disadvantage but Bloom managed to throw another knife. It scratched through her shoulder. For a moment that ice girl lost her body control. She looked at bloom angrily "you".

"Even if your powerful, please be careful. If you don't get treated anytime soon, you won't ever able to wake up" Bloom smirked and said arrogantly. That ice girl looked at Bloom and run outside the window. She understood that Bloom poisoned her and didn't waste her time for a fight for both of their lose.

Bloom returned to The room and knocked Stella's room. "Who" Stella opens the door. Stella was in middle of doing her make up. "Its me" Bloom replied and Stella soon opened the door. "Emm......can you do a light make up on me" Bloom's unexpected request made Stella "sure, come sit" Bloom sat in front of the mirror and Stella started to do her make while Stella was on her incomplete make up. At first it was really a light make up but it only ended after 2 hour. Stella also done bloom's hair. Bloom walk towards her room and sat in her bed for a while. It's not even a day since I came here, am I doing right.....who was they girl earlier.......can I meet Brandon again. She looked at the darkened sky and wandered and was making her thoughts steady. How can she not? Although she did came here on a sudden impulse but now her mind was questioning her decision. She was alone in a whole unfamiliar world. At that time she would never know, The step she took today might make sure that she could never return to the life she once thought was her.

At night 9:00 P.M
Party hall

Students has already gathered there, soon Stella entered with Flora

Students has already gathered there, soon Stella entered with Flora. Both of them called Bloom but she said to came after a while.

A brown hair guy was talking when he suddenly noticed this beautiful girls and approached them, "beautiful, do you have a partner"  It was Sky, he looked handsome and manly "no" Stella replied while Flora let out a giggle as how she saw Stella was...

A brown hair guy was talking when he suddenly noticed this beautiful girls and approached them, "beautiful, do you have a partner" It was Sky, he looked handsome and manly "no" Stella replied while Flora let out a giggle as how she saw Stella was annoyed. "What is your name" Flora asked politely, "Sky....Sky Windsor" He said as he gave his attention to Stella. Flora open her mouth wide open ash she never expected this persona. He is the infamous tyrant. She kept her mouth shut and looked around nervously as she notices a white haired guy and goto him awkwardly "hey, do you want to be my partner" She asked him "sure lady" it was Taylor. He was also looking for a partner.

Suddenly everyone attention turn to the girl, at lest the four boys from earlier and and Stella as was as Flora.

Bloom looked perfect from every angle. It wasn't much exposing but any guy who had good eyes wound leave Bloom out of his eyes. She walked towards Stella and Flora. And stand next to them. "Turns out, your also here" Rivan, who was still pissed about their last encounter mocked her. "Do I know you" for a moment, it was obvious Rivan was flustered. Sky and Taylor laughed out loudly ignoring Rivan and his angry. Bloom look attractive as her her red hair matches the dress.

Soon Stella, Rivan, Flora, Taylor, Sky Bloom and Brandon as well gathered in a table and sat down. Bloom was staring at the oceanic eyes which was turned by Rivan. "Girl, you better be careful" Bloom looked at Rivan in a uninterested was " was you name Ravan" he lost it, Rivan banged the table in anger but couldn't fight as Bloom closed all the door. "We met again" Brandon said, his voice never lose make everyone to get chills. He sat and drank a glass of wine. Bloom was staring at him with a mixed feeling. She couldn't understand what was going on.

"Attention please" all the students appeared there looked at the stage were Feragonda was standing. "Our new academic year is starting, there are lot of students this year as well. Try your best and be powerful cause there is no trash Power but trash people, so believe in yourself" Feragonda gave light speech and goto her respective sit.

The party carried on until late night and later Everyone left. that Night Bloom Couldn't know how she fall asleep or was she even awake as in just one day her life just turned around.

Continue.......

Brandon Morningstar