Chapter Fourteen

Beginning of a journey
Canteen

Sky took his lunch and sat with new classmates

Sky took his lunch and sat with new classmates. He was sitting in the corner where he can easily get in or out. He looked at others for a moment and took his eyes back to food. Expect for Heliya , all other boys has mingled with each other. Tessa was also expressionless but still she try her best to not look cold. Sky who was silent all along gave a suggestion out which surprised even Heliya. "Do you wanna make a team." Though Sky has asked this to bloom before but she was still surprised. As they all look at each other. "Is it the time already, I thought we have a month to find companions" Stella told told without a certain person. "We do, but everyone starts to make a team a month ago instead of asking in last min" Brandon explained the theory behind Sky question. "I'm in" bloom raised her hands first and started to eat her food. Without anybody noticing sky's lip corners moved a bit upwards. Of course his intention to ask everyone out has a ulterior purpose. And when his intention is completed he was very satisfied with the result. "Me too" Rivan and Taylor followed her. Taylor and Rivan was already a team with including Brandon. But for Rivan there were two other reason this time. One was because Bloom is his PARABATAI, it mean a person who shares life. As bloom and Rivan share a special type of martial fusion which was a body type. Sheyina was able to find that both of them has linked their soul and power together. So there is a probability that if one dies than the other one can't survive. The power seems to go in a way the dominant one can control. Rivan who has years of control in energy of course is the dominant one. As for the second reason, nobody but he himself know.  "I'm also in, it's a heavy work to find someone" Heliya said lazily while taking a a spoonful. "Me too, I'm where bloom is" Stella also rise her with a bright smile. "Take us in as well" Flora and musa also did hesitated any longer. "I will try my best" lastly but least Ayish also included herself.

"What should we name our group than" Stella's this question has made everyone including Sky in dilemma.because none of them was not able get any idea. "Well, there is still a month right we can find one soon" Heliya gave his cold voice as Sky gave a nod with Brandon's all support.

Continue....

Side story.....(2)

Stella and Bloom walked towards the Boys who was sitting in grassy Floor. Tessa, musa and Flora was already there. Stella sat down with them when suddenly Brandon slept down while laying his head on Stella's lap. She didn't seems to mind it. Of course Taylor tried this trick on Tessa and got Beaten up. "How about we name our group golden goose" Stella gave a suggestion out. "I accept her idea" Sky gave small chuckle. " you both like it because of your similar hair. nope, not acceptable" Rivan sneered. "What about poison master" Heliya gave a suggestion and bloom and Flora nodded. But still was rejected. As each one of them gave cool and funny names they sunny day ended as night come through.
Unfortunately they didn't know whatever name they choose the fame and power will be know by it one day throughout the great thousand world. It would be better to bring a cool name instead of a funny one.

The end.....

Things left unsaid stay with us forever
Heliya

Things left unsaid stay with us forever Heliya