Chapter thirteen

New classmates

Rivan was already in Sheyinas class and today there was an unexpected guest. It was none other than Taylor. He was student majoring in mech as well spiritual mind attack. Not only that Taylor could summon spirit beast. But only one time in a month as the energy to summon is quite a lot. Sheynia started the class as a few students enters with Faragonda. Bloom or everyone in the academy is scared of Faragonda as a principal. Other the first day when Bloom come her and on welcome party Bloom has never met Faragonda again. But today she come to the class room with a few familiar. It the specialist. Although sheyina do take classes for them but Rivan and Bloom are the only main students in her class.

As always Sky was having a cold face but unexpectedly even Brandon and Taylor are having a expressionless face. Of course Flora and Stella with musa was also there. For bloom this was a dead confusing state. But Rivan wasn't surprised or not. He was but didn't show it. He stared at Musa for a quite a long and turn his face. Everything was noticed by Sky and gave light smirk like he finally found something against Rivan. There were a few unfamiliar faces as well. Faragonda talked something with sheyina and walked out. Sheyina looked surprised and Bloom and Rivan who met sheyina everyday understood it with a glance. The reason why bloom and Rivan become sheyinas only student was because of their martial fusion. Sheyina has never took any student in past 10 years. No one knows the exact reason. The new girl Ayisha was also there. But now there were ten students a few familiar and a few unfamiliar face. Ayisha who bloom met at morning was having a dark face.

Sheyina told the new students to introduce them self and walk to their sit. She looked colder than usual. Everyone goto there respective sits. In fact there were only two sits but sheyina snaps her hand and "apparent" the word made a lot of table and chairs appear there. All tables were for each student and two was extra but sheyina didn't bother to disappear it. As they sat down each one of then gave a intro about themselves. First one was Brandon. "Brandon, major in strength type defencer and second is blacksmith. Still single as well call me Andy" sheyina gave a stared at Brandon "whoever has time to fool around can have a 70 runs around the ground" Brandon who was in a good mood was suddenly lost the vibe.
The next one was Taylor. "Taylor,Major in mental tyre attack warrior and second in computer development. Take care of me" After Taylor it was Sky but unlike others " Sky,Ancient frozen dragon as well sword master"  Sky was not even a bit friendly. His words were completely cold and distant. Soon a unfamiliar girl who has silver hair with the same silver eyes. Expect for bloom everyone knows who she was. Silver eyes was a special trait of Zinth Royal family. "Tessa, control master as well software engineering, take care of me" everyone there know they this girl was trying to not to be cold but her facial expressions gave her out. After Tessa it was Another new face but this time it was a guy. He had long black hair with red sharp eyes similar to a wolf. " Heliya, dark hypnosis control attacker as well Second in Assassination" similar to Sky it was a cold introduction. Soon after him Aisha took her chance. "Ayisha elemental master of water as well a dancer. Take care of me" Soon following her a familiar face spoke with a smile. "Flora, major in natural element and secondary major is doctor"
"Musa, major in music hypnosis and second in music"
"Stella, sun and moon fairy and second major is fashion designer. Take care of me" Stella was a know face for everyone Aa a princess apache was the biggest trouble maker in Alfia high school. "Bloom, Holder of ancient dragon flame and second major assassin. Let's get along and take care of each other"
"Rivan, holder of violent darkness as well glazer blade"
As the intro end the class also was coming to end. Sheyina walked out of class telling them today that class dismissed earlier. It was already noon and was Time for lunch "guys, why don't we eat together" Taylor suggested and it seems notably nobody really refused. They all together walked towards canteen.

Continue.....

Rivan
The less you care, The happier you will be...
                                                                           :Rivan to bloom