Chapter twelve

New Roommate

"Hello..." flora opened the door to meet who was ringing the door at morning 5.00 a.m itself. In front her there was a Japanese girl with brown hair and hazel eyes. She looked like a ancient goddess. Although Flora is a girl even she blushed seeing this girl.".....mm excuse me, can I come in" that beautiful girl asked Flora politely and entered.

"R u our new roommate" she try to keep her cool In front of this new girl. "Yeah, I was two days late" she replied with a small smile and looked around. "Myself Flora, what about u" Flora tried to pick a random topic to talk. "Oo....myself Ayisha , major in water as well dance" Ayisha gave a short intro about her. "Aa....I'm major in plants and second in doctor".

As they were talking Stella come in without knocking and looked at newbie. "Whaaaa" Stella gave a shout and rune to Ayisha . She touch their face and looked carefully."ur face is token care quite smoothly....what is ur secret" (t/n: you're =ur). As Stella inspected the new girl."I didn't given it much care" she replied humbly which made the princess of solarise even more curious. As a princess Stella has given the utmost care for her skin. Although the newbie's skin and Stella has differences but in a glance both beauty's are top tier.
"Are you a princess?, which kingdom are you from?" Stella questions made the new girl quite nervous but she still gave a polite answer. "Well, I'm from Androson and my parents were indeed royalty".  Androsm a powerful planet which is known for the water land. They are beautiful mermaids and water people which lives in peace. It is said the sprite goddess of golden palace was a mermaid and a half dragon. That land was blessed in the era where only god existed. But a few years ago the king of Anderson gave out a order those entered the palace must give something and after that the visitors became lesser. The reason was not known but little do all know. It was because of the late queen. Even Stella and Flora was surprised for a moment after knowing this girl was actually the princess of Andrson. As it was not often for them to leave their home.

"Sorry for my rudeness, I didn't mean it; you're highness" Flora bowed and gave a apologetic tone.
"It's alright, it better if you treat me like Stella. As friend I mean" Ayisha laughed loudly slowly took her luggage into her corner of bed. "Mind if you could help". She asked both the girls as the nodded.
"Why are both of you so noisy early in morning" bloom rubbed her eyes and stood in her bed. "We got a guest" Stella smirk and warned bloom. At first bloom who was sleepy wasn't able to catch up. Bloom opened her eyes clearly and looked at Ayisha "guest........". She stared at Ayisha which gave Her a feeling genuine pig. "Myself Ayisha".Ayisha awkwardly look at Bloom and gave a hand. "Sorry, I didn't wash up; I stink, we can do it later...ah...and my self bloom" Bloom embarrassingly look down and explained her reason. But Ayisha who heard her brief reason laughed and took Blooms hand and shook. For a moment everyone were there were surprised.

"Btw....Bloom how was last night" Stella gave out a sinister look which was followed by Flora. "What last night" Bloom cluelessly look at both as they replied together. "How was ur night with Prince, you came back late" Bloom replied honestly without knowing the double meaning this girls holding. " we talked....he invited me in his team and I accepted" as Bloom was explaining what's going on this both silly girl leave out the point "so, you both can meet everyday" Flora's point made Bloom blush and reminded Bloom about how sky come near her were there were only a inch of distance. "That's not the point" Bloom stare at both angrily "nope...that's exactly the point" as bloom knows there was no use to speak with this nut-heads she walked out of her room.when she realised that it was already 10.00 a.m. her morning class was lost because she slept late and just woke up. The next one is sheyina's class and there is only ten minute left. Bloom decided to use the most skilled magic she know. "set omnia" A spell that could bath and dress the holder. For bloom this was the most likeable spell. As back in earth. Her getting refreshed was the most annoying thing . But of course to make this spell work there should be good water and dress. It will only help to do it fast.

Continue......

Side story (1)......

As bloom was sitting in the class, a handsome young man come to her and asked for her name.."what's your name my lady" she stared at the guy who was handsome me beautiful. But suddenly that man was bathed in a huge bucket of water. Looking other side it was four people behind it. Rivan who was holding a bucket. Brandon who transfer the water to bucket and Sky who provide water and finally Stella who gave out this idea. And not further away. Taylor and Flora laughing with tears.
Bloom looked at them when sky suddenly picked a call and walked out of the class. But only Brandon understood the real meaning. Suddenly Musa entered the room to see the class messy. "What's going"
"Nothing, just a group of kids" Bloom replied angrily as the wet men walked out embarrassedly as he know who he is offending. Stella and Rivan asked "who r u calling kid" they were so angry that it puffed like angry bird. Brandon laughed loudly "your also childish Andy" he smile faded as he heard Blooms point but before questioning back the class was filled with laughter including Bloom.

Fun fact: Btw....there were only 12 students in the class....hehe....

Musa
Princess of Melody

Peace over drama
Distance over disrespect!

Peace over dramaDistance over disrespect!