Scars and Kisses

Chapter 20

Scars and Kisses

I sat on the bed for a moment, trying to gain some courage. I had already told him I would show him, I couldn't back out now. As if reading my mind Luka took my hand.

 "You know you don't have to show me, right" he asked in a concerned voice. I nodded.

"Yes, I know, but I want to. I want you to see just what you've gotten yourself into" I said. He shook his head.

 "No matter what you do or show me I'm not gonna regret what I've done" he said. I shook my head.

 "Don't say that. You don't know" I whispered. He turned my head to look at him.

 "Yes I do" he said firmly. I sighed and shook my head. I stood up from the bed and pulled off Lukas shirt and set it on the bed. I now stood in front of Luka bearing all my scars. His eyes widened as he looked at me. I looked down.

 "I know" I whispered as tears came to my eyes. I jumped when I felt his hands gently grasp my hips and pull me forward. I looked up to see him staring at me.

 "Hey" he whispered, "they're not ugly. I promise you, everything about you is beautiful, and no one can ever change that" he said as he took my hand and pulled me onto the bed. I nodded. He smiled then did something I will never forget. He leaned down and once again kissed my scars. I jumped, but that didn't stop him. He continued to kiss up my wrist to my arm, then switched to my other arm, but he didn't stop at my arm. He kissed up my shoulder to my neck, then my jaw, and finally, my lips. I moaned when he deepened the kiss. I felt him gently push me back on the bed, but I wasn't scared. He pulled back and looked down at me. I saw hesitance in his eyes.

 "You're gonna have to trust me" he whispered. I nodded. I don't know why, but I trust him. He nodded and moved down my body to my hips. I jumped when his hands caressed my thighs as he kissed my hips, then he slowly moved down to my thighs. I bit my lip to keep from moaning and waking everyone in the house. After he was done he looked down at me. I don't know what came over me, but I reached up and pulled him down to me for a long kiss, our tongues danced and his hands wandered down to my hips. I hissed in pleasure as his fingers dug into my skin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He bit my lip and I moaned. I moved my hands to his hair and pulled. He groaned and pulled back. We were both panting for breath.

 "We need to stop" Luka said breathlessly. I nodded, not able to find my voice. He smiled and pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed in content and snuggled closer to him. That night, I fell asleep in the arms of My Gang Leader. My Protector. The man who may have just stolen my fragile heart. Now it was up to him if he would break it, or fix it, but for the first time in my life, I didn't care. All I cared about was right now. Not tomorrow, not the future, and sure as hell not the past. All that mattered was now. I smiled as I fell asleep in the arms of the man who held my heart and soul.