Stars and Cops

Chapter 24

Stars and Cops

A few minutes later we pulled up into an empty field. I looked over at Luka and he smiled. He turned off the truck and hopped out. He ran over to my side and helped me out. Then he pulled his tailgate down and pulled a few blankets from his back seat. He laid them out in the bed of the truck and helped me up into it.

 "Lay down" he said. I did as he told me and he laid beside me. I gasped as I looked up. Millions of stars were hung in the midnight sky like diamonds. I smiled and looked over at Luka who was staring at me in wonder.

 "What" I asked. He shook his head and rolled over to hover over me, resting his weight on his elbows.

 "Nothing. I just can't believe I have you. I can't believe I get to call you mine" he whispered. I smiled.

 "Well believe it because I'm here to stay" I said. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I reached up and threaded my fingers through his hair and pulled gently. He groaned and I smiled. He chuckled and pulled away.

"You have no idea how much of an effect you have on me" he whispered. I blushed and looked away. I gasped as I felt him trail light kisses down my jaw to my neck. He nibbled on my neck, making me moan. I hissed as he lightly sucked on the spot.

"Stop or you're going to leave a mark" I said breathlessly. He pulled back and chuckled.

 "A little too late my love" he said. I gasped as my hand flew to my neck.

 "You didn't" I asked in shock. He chuckled and pulled me into his lap so I was straddling his hips. He moved my hand away from my neck and kissed his mark.

 "I did, and I'm not ashamed. Everyone should know your mine" he said. I giggled.

 "You're gonna get me into so much trouble" I said. He chuckled.

 "You're dating a gang leader, trouble is in the job description" he said. I nodded, then smirked as an idea came to my mind. He looked at me with curiosity.

 "What's going on in that head of yours" he asked. I smiled sweetly.

 "Nothing" I whispered before kissing him. He hummed and kissed me back. I smiled and started trailing kisses down his jaw to his neck. He rested his hands on my hips and squeezed when I started nibbling on his neck.

 "Damn Anna, your killing me" he whispered then groaned when I sucked on his neck. All of a sudden I was under him, kissing him once again. His hands traveled down my legs, gently pushing them open. I gasped when his hips nestled against me, I moaned when he lightly grinded against me, but only once. He pulled back breathlessly.

 "We need to stop before I can't" he said breathlessly. I nodded. He rolled off me and we both stared at the stares as we tried to calm out breathing, and our racing hearts. I jumped when a flashlight shined in on us. Luka sat up and peered over the side of the truck as I hid behind him. Luka tensed.

 "Good evening officer" he said politely. I gasped. We were in so much trouble.

 "What are you kids doing out here this late" the police officer asked. Luka shrugged.

 "Just staring at the stars" he said. The police officer grunted.

 "Yea, and that's why you have a hickey on your neck son" he asked. Luka reached up and touched his neck where I had made my mark earlier. I giggle quietly behind him. Luka turned to me and narrowed his eyes. I shrugged innocently.

 "You kids get home, now" he said sternly. Luka nodded and helped me out of the truck and into my seat. After he got in we drove off. It was silent for a while before I couldn't help it anymore and started laughing. Soon Luka joined me.

 "Well that was embarrassing" he said, rubbing his neck. I giggled.

 "I guess I got you back" I said as he pulled up to my house. He nodded.

 "Yea, but I'll get you later" he said. I rolled my eyes and got out of the truck. I was almost to my door when I felt Luka wrap his arms around me from behind.

 "No goodnight kiss" he asked. I giggled and turned in his arms to kiss him. I pulled back before the kiss could get too heated.

 "I need to go before I can't" I said. He nodded.

 "Goodnight my love" he said.

 "Goodnight" I said with a blush. I opened the door and walked inside to see my mother and Day staring at me

I blushed and looked down. I knew I was probably going to get yelled at, but my mother only smiled.

 "It's good to see you happy" she said as she hugged me. I hugged her back.

 "It's good to see you happy to" I said with a wink. She laughed.

 "We finally have a rainbow after all those storms" she said. I smiled.

 "We've finally found happiness" I agreed. I hugged her one last time before hitting Day on the back of the head and heading to bed. As I closed my door I heard Day whisper.

 "Don't think I didn't see that hickey" I blushed, but smirked.

 "Yea? Well I can see your little problem every time Nights around" I whispered. He chuckled.

 "Hey, Luka has that same little problem, but there's one difference. Neither of our problems are small" he said. I blushed harder and covered my face.

 "Go to sleep" I yelled. I heard him laugh as he went to his room. I sighed and climbed into bed. That night all my dreams were filled with Luka and our future.