yang minho.

best birthday gift

|

kang yerim just moved to a new neighbourhood after her parents approved her to live on her own. she was greeted warmly by the people that live nearby and it's a very comfortable place. that evening , she take a walk around the neighbourhood.

she went to the park and saw an ice cream truck , no one can resist a delicious ice cream even at any age. once the sun has set , she decided to go home but she can't find her way back. she began to panic as she is not familiar with the place yet.

luckily , she saw a guy that look familiar and ask him for directions. "oh i know that house , i live next to you. you must be the new neighbour that my friend talked about." they walk and talk comfortably , fortunately he is a very lovely man.

"bye , hope to see you again !" he wave his hand. just as yerim went inside the house , she already miss him— in some certain way like talking to him and his jokes. "ah , i should've asked for his number." yerim regretted not having the courage to do earlier.

he seems nice and yerim can't stop thinking about him. the next day when she was about to have breakfast , the door bell ring. the guy from yesterday give him a box of muffins. "my name is minho , yang minho. i forgot to introduce myself yesterday." he said. "my name is kang yerim and thanks a lot for this." she replied. "don't expect too much though , i bake it for the first time and there's a lot for me to finished so why not give you some , right?" he said.

"i'll probably tell you my honest opinion about this later , but i might need your phone number first." she scream mentally— 'why did i say that oh my god' she thought to herself. yang minho let out a chuckle , "what a cute way to ask for someone's number. anyway , your phone please ?" he said.

he added his phone number and you save it as his name. "alright , i should get going now." he said and right after he leave ; you jump excitedly. "i got his number !" you keep repeating and your cat look at you in confusion. "miu , he just gave me his number !" you picked up the white chubby cat.

|

💭 . . . text message !

minho
online

so it taste good right ?
9 : 25 a.m

should i make more ?
9 : 25 a.m

why don't you teach me
how to bake it ?
9 : 25 a.m

well , i'll take that as an
invitation to your house
9 : 25 a.m

( ˘ - ˘ )
9 : 26 a.m

take it however you like
9 : 26 a . m

¯\_( )_/¯
9 : 26 a.m

well then , after work. deal ?
9 : 26 a.m

we'll have to buy a few ingredients ,
should i buy it or we buy it 2gether ?
9 : 26 a.m

hello ?
9 : 35 a.m

oh sorry for the late replies ,
i have stuff to do just now.
9 : 40 a.m

anyway , i prefer we buy the
ingredients together ^^
9 : 40 a.m