yang minho.

silent treatment.

it's been a while omg hi yall ^^ this will be short.

|

silent treatment , no one wants to experience that in a relationship or any situation. unfortunately , seohwa just got into a huge argument with her boyfriend and they have not contact each other for almost two weeks.

her boyfriend , yang minho miss her so bad but for some reason he wanted her to text him first and so do seohwa. they are both waiting for each other to reach out first.

"you know that if you keep ignoring him , he might lose his feelings and you know . . ." seohwa's friend said. seohwa let out a sigh and checked her phone. she then recieved a text from minho's friend saying that minho wanted to meet at the picnic park.

seohwa feel both nervous and excited , she agree right away and get ready to meet him. "so what did she say ?" minho asked his friend. "she agree , go get your girl." his friend replied.

. . .

at the park , minho waited for her patiently feeling nervous and all. "hey." a girl approached him. kim seohwa. "seohwa , you see i am here to say—" "i'm sorry." she cut her off. seohwa never apologised before even if she's wrong so minho was confused.

"sorry ?" he asked. "i admit it , it's my fault this time. i shouldn't accuse you just like that." she replied. "it's my fault too , i should've tell you earlier that i am picking up my friend's sister. i swear , i have no feelings for any other girl." he said.

"this silent treatment is killing me slowly. i realised now how much you meant to me , i promise to always listen to your explaination before accusing you." seohwa said.

minho looks at him with a smile , "just say that you miss me." he said. "heck yeah." she replied. after that , they go back to being a normal couple being lovey dovey.

everytime there's a misunderstanding , they will remember the pain of silent treatment and immediately communicate , that makes their relationship healthy.

they argue for sure , just like any other couples but they communicate. after all , they are loyal to each other and that's all matter.

| the end

i promise to post this yesterday but our wifi got cut off , truly sorry ! anyway , expect another chapter soon : flowers ; jung haemin.

i love jung haemin.

comments and votes !
@aryswrite