lee seungheon . . . ꒰ rq ꒱

secret between us

requested by : poopyfard  ꒱

|

lee seungheon is a part of the mnh new boy group , 8TURN. they are going to attend an interview and answering the questions that fand send to them.

"oh this is for the youngest , lee seungheon." the host said. "do you have a favorite classmate ?" he added. seungheon was fluttered by the answer because the first person that came to his mind is his girlfriend , jung suyoon. "we all have this one classmate that light up the room whenever they walks in." he answered. "who is it ?" the host asked.

"i can't really tell the name , right ? but , it's someone who i always spend my time studying with. this person help me a lot." he said. "i miss the day back when i used to asked my crush to help me with my schoolwork , do you guys still do that today ? you know the 'i don't understand this , do you mind explaining ?' method." the host replied.

the guys let out a short laugh , "maybe there's a few out there who still use this method but for now most of them just post a picture on instagram story or the social media to let their crush see." yungyu said. "right , nowadays everything is on our phone." the host said and they move on to the next question.

|

after they completed their schedule , they were all exhausted as they arrived at their place. "no but i am so curious about one thing , who is your favourite classmate ?" yungyu asked , yungyu know almost half of his classmate. "silly to say this but it's jung suyoon." he sad. "wait , isn't she the one from the new group 'ven:us' ? she's your classmates ?" yungyu was shocked since seungheon never mentioned about her. "mhm , we're in the same class." he said.

"oh , i see. she's pretty talented too , isn't she a vocalist ?" yungyu asked a lot of questions. "stop asking anymore question , it's annoying." seungheon said especially since it's about his girlfriend. "are you guys close ?" yungyu ignore the fact that seungheon is annoyed by his questions. "yes , we are. now leave this room , i want to change." seungheon drag him outside the room and lock the door.

after he take a shower and change , the members call him to have dinner together. after dinner , he sit with the other at the living room while texting his lover.

|

💭 . . . text message !

yoon <3
online

baeeeeee
8 : 45 pm

u free tomorrow ?
8 : 45 pm

nope , i have a few group
schedule . . . why ?
8 : 48 pm

i wanted to take u out
8 : 48 pm

but if you're not free ,
it's fine i understand that
8 : 48 pm

im so sorry dear :(
8 : 48 pm

next time , i promise ^^
8 : 48 pm

alright alright
8 : 49 pm

i love ya
8 : 49 pm

love ya more
8 : 50 pm