jung haemin.

the confession board

|

bae sora , she have the biggest crush on the school most popular guy— jung haemin. 'the most popular guy' is already bad thing but there's something even worst , jung haemin have no intention to date so basically most of the girls that have a crush on her have maybe 0.0001% chances.

"hey , our school start this confession board and it's already filled with love notes for that haemin guy." oh liya , sora's friend said. "and ? i will never do that kind of thing it's cringe. as much as i love him , i don't want him to feel uncomfortable." sora replied.

"atleast you are normal." liya said. "but to think again . . . i actually want to write one but it's going to be embarrassing if he feel disgusted." sora said. "you want to read some ?" kita suggested and they went to the read the confession board.

so basically , there will be a box and students can put in their confession once a week about anything. the school will choose 10-20 confession everyday. since it was always filled with romantic confession , some call it the love board.

haemin you look cool while
playing the badminton

haemin you are so pretty

haemin pls noticed me

haemin world domination !!

most of the confessions are for no other than jung haemin. "wait this one is for me , oh my god who wrote this ?" sora was shocked to see one of the notes applying to her.

i want to know bae sora more ,
she seem to be so interesting.

"who the f—" "no this is cho kyungmin for sure." liya said , then she explain that the handwriting is familiar with kyungmin's. "wait oh my god , isn't he haemin's bestfriend ? what is this ? a double one sided love ?" liya added. "i am not interested in any other guy please don't , i am not interesting but questionable and delusional." she said , wishing it's a girl who want to be friend instead of a guy.

bae sora hate guys from her school because they thought it's funny to do inappropriate things or making questionable sounds while the teacher is teaching. not only that it's cringe , it's also make some of the other students uncomfortable. well maybe not all guys from her school behave that way but most of them do.

"well if it's really kyungmin then you should consider yourself as lucky , i heard people said he does not show affections when you guys are in public but when it's only you and him , he is so sweet and calling you lovely names." liya said. "if he's not haemin then does it matter ?" sora replied.

"hey." someone approached them , they turn around and saw the tall guy that they just talked about. "oh kyungmin , we were just talking about you." liya shamelessly said. "good things i hope. oh by the way sora , do you want to join me and haemin for lunch ? just us three." kyungmin asked. "where do you guys even eat ? i barely see yall at the cafeteria." sora said. "we usually eat inside my mother's office but today we'll eat at the cafeteria." he replied.

"well , i'll think about it. i don't really feel comfortable eating around boys." she said. no one other than oh liya know about her crush , the whole school thought she have boyfriends from other school or an anti romantic. "we'll still wait for you at the cafeteria , if you made up your mind to sit with us then you are very much welcome but if no then i guess better luck next time." he replied.