cho kyungmin.

no one else , just you

if any of the readers know me personally , they will know that this book is dedicated to the poem i wrote a long time ago ; i call it romance collection — no one else , just you.

|

min hyesoo is a very bright girl , she lights up every room she enter but there's a time where she doesn't have the bright aura around her and the one who stay by her side is her pretty bestfriend , cho kyungmin. they've been friends for god know how long and they've seen each other's lowest points of life and ugly crying , it's like they are soulmate.

one day , kyungmin saw hyesoo silently crying while they are sitting next to each other in the bus. kyungmin without hesitation , he hold her hand tightly to let her know that if anything— he will always listen. usually , he assumed that she's just on her red weeks because he believe that girls get roller coaster mood swings during that time.

but sometimes , he is afraid if there's something that she doesn't want to tell her. the bus stopped at their destination yet kyungmin refused to let go of her hand. "you can always tell me if there's something that is bothering you. maybe i can't help but at least you have this ear of mine ready to listen to all your vents." he said. "it's just that . . . i don't know , i'm emotional about something." she replied.

"and what is it ?" he asked , they are now infront of hyesoo's house. "well not really something too concerning , my mom must be waiting for me now. i'll see you tomorrow." she replied as she walk into her house. kyungmin hate to imagine the problem she is keeping to herself but at the same time , he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable so he just let it be.

one thing about kyungmin is that even though he doesn't live in the same neighbourhood as hyesoo , he will still accompany her and walked her to her house. he feel the need to always protect that girl and he have a spot inside his heart for her that no one can replace. he wish to be with her forever.

|

the next day , unlike any other day— they didn't go to school together and hyesoo feel so weird about it until she arrived at school and saw him with another girl. the whole day , he doesn't even bother to look at her and always spend his time with the other girl.

it feel as if she lost a soulmate and will literally cry her heart out if only she's in her room right now. nevertheless , she will always wear the best smile and hype everyone up. "is this seat available ?" a guy asked , hyesoo look at him and it's kyungmin.

"no." she said. "what ? i always sit here." he replied , placing his food tray on the table. "i'm full so i guess i will be in the classroom." she said as she walks away. kyungmin feel like he have done something wrong so he followed her to the classroom.

in the empty classroom , he saw hyesoo laying her head on the table with an emotionless face. "is there something i do wrong ?" he asked softly , making sure his tone of words doesn't hurt her feelings now considering that she is obviously sad.

she sit up , eyes looking at the guy beside him. "i get it , you have a crush but you don't have to ignore me the whole day." she said. "if this is about junghee then it's clearly a misunderstanding , she isn't my crush." he said. "the look in your eyes when you look at her , that's love." she replied.

kyungmin let out a small laugh , "no , hyesoo. it's the way i look at you , that's love." he said. "what ?" she's shocked by the reply. "now , i am looking at you with love inside my heart. if we are talking about love , it's you. not junghee , not hanmi and not any other girl , just you." he said.

"as a bestfriend , i would love to always have a strong friendship with you but also as someone who have a crush on you , i would love to be accepted by you and take our friendship to the next level." he confessed. hyesoo was speechless at his sudden confession but mentally , she is screaming happily.

"actually , i asked junghee to make a confession plan but this seems to be even more romantic. unplanned confession , unexpected confession. so , what do you think ?" he said. "i think i need to think about it . . . jokes , yes i would love upgrade our friendship into a relationship." she replied. kyungmin is now officially her biggest simp and hyesoo is so whipped for him.

|

after their graduation , they often go out especially during the night since it's very calming. one day , they are having a night walk at the park. "let's sit here." they enter a playground and sit at the swing. no talking , just softly playing the swing while enjoying each other's appearance.

suddenly , hyesoo asked something. "do you love me ?" she asked , all of the sudden. never in their whole year of dating have she ever asked this question. "of course." he simply replied. "is that so ? how much ?" she asked.

"countlessly , i love you countlessly. i mentioned your name about a millionth times a day. i think about you almost 24 hours everyday and everything around me remind me of you. especially your favourite colour , red— you call it the colour of romance." he said.

"hmm , i doubt that. can i trust that ?" she teasingly asked , not expecting him to take it seriously.

"well , i have letters and a book written romantically just for you and i keep my hand away from others so you are the only one that can always hold my hand. so don't you ever doubt my love for you. my affections is pure , sincere and only for you to receive." he replied and it's the best thing she have ever heard in her entire life time.

"only for me ? no one else ?" she asked ,
"no one else , just you." he replied.

| the end.

i apologise for any mistakes and typos but anyway enjoy ! also , next i will be dropping a yoonsung's love book chapter special dedicated to yoonsung's chapter ( gold dust ) where he have a book with 50 pages and everything that was written in the book is about the love of his life. oh and my dms are always open if you want to be a friend ^^

please vote !
@SEUNGHE0N