lee yungyu.

expect the unexpected.

|

"why do i have to be in the same group as yungyu ?" yoon lihee complain , she hate lee yungyu so much since their argument during their junior year and so do lee yungyu , he hate her so much too. "well , it is what it is." areum said to her friend.

"you know maybe this camping can make you two become a good friend." she added. "agree." bom jiho , their other group mate said. "so tomorrow , 7 am. oh , please wait at the school and make sure everyone in this list can attend the camping. if there is any change of plans , do tell in our group." their teacher said. "i don't want to hear complains , no whimpering about groupmates and such. please make sure to work as a team." she added.

"yes ma'am." the whole class said. "alright class dismissed." and with that , their class ended. "so i'm thinking about bringing food since in this list , it says that each group should bring their own foods and other stuff." areum is so excited for the camping. "i'll bring tent for me and yungyu." jiho replied.

lihee and yungyu did not speak but keep giving each other a side eye. "okay you two , come on. think about the team. please at least be nice to each other for this 4 days 3 night." areum said. "after humiliating me infront of the whole school ? no." lihee replied. "as if it's not your fault." then they start fighting again and again and again.

"oh god , you two !" jiho stopped them. "please let's forget about what happened in junior high." he added. lihee said nothing while yungyu give her a death glare. "i'll bring the tent for the two of us." lihee said. "i'll bring food too." yungyu added.

|

the next day , jiho and areum plan something and make the two sit next to each other. "can you sit properly ? also , don't cross this line." leehi make an invisible line. "how about you stop nagging too much." he replied. "you two . . . what did i tell you guys ? no fighting." their teacher said.

arrived at the camping site , first thing they do is to listen some few lectures before making their tent. "me and jiho will prepare food." aruem said as they leave the two once again with each other. "i can't seem to avoid you , can i ?" yungyu said. "move , i can do this by myself." she said.

"tsk , i'll just sit and watch until you beg me to help you." he said with a smirk on his face. "in your dream." she replied. well , after all her parents did teach her about it so yeah , she can do it all by herself. "hey seungeon , can you help me with this one ? i need someone to hold it here." lihee called.

"well , sorry im busy." seungeon said. "lihee , ask your team mate to help you." their teacher said to her and she have no choice but to ask yungyu. "get your lazy ass up and help me with this." she said. "no." he replied. "miss !" she called trying to scared him off. "ok fine , fine. i will." he said.

while they are trying to set up the tent , a bee flying near them. "fu— god go away !" she exclaimed , her arm automatically wrapped around yungyu's arm which lead to an awkward silence. "my bad , i'll go check jiho and areum." she said.

|

after a while , it's lunch time and they decided to cook for their own team. jiho and areum is having the time of their life to see the two actually getting along very well. they are now be able to smile and jokes around each other. "they make a great one , not gonna lie." jiho said. "well , i agree." aruem replied. "hey my kids , come and eat." she shouted to both leehi and yungyu.

"smell delicious." yungyu takes the one last piece of sausage. "hey that's mine !" leehi try to take the sausage. "we have more but it is still grilling , be patient my kiddos." aruem said. "here have some." yungyu gave her the sausage. "ew what the heck ? no , it come from your hand." she said in disgust.

"the hand that protect you from the bee ? the hand that you accidentally hold—" "shut." she quickly cut him off. "is there something that i don't know ?" areum asked , making a suspicious face. "perhaps , something that we don't know." jiho added.

"oh for crying out loud , i hate this man." lihee said. "the feeling is mutual." yungyu calmly replied. as time goes by , they are all sitting in a circle , eating s'mores. "a hot chocolate would be good at this time." lihee mumble , loud enough for yungyu who sit beside her to hear her words.

he take something out of his pocket and give it to her. "not a hot chocolate but this is good too." it's a chocolate milk , he gave it to lihee since his heart told him to. "no , thank you." she said.

|

finally , it's their last night. yungyu and lihee have been doing well and they do almost everything together. they even volunteered to cook and of course of of their classmates are surprised.

during their last night , yungyu and lihee sit near the fire as they warm themselves up before going to sleep. it's a cold night , everyone was staying inside their tent excpet for these two.

"how silly." he suddenly said. "what ?" she asked. "how silly , we went here with the feeling of hatred toward each other and now look at us." he replied. "maybe i really need to forget about the past , you are a good friend to be honest." she said. "and i never know you are a caring girl." he added.

"maybe areum's right , this camping really help up grow closer." lihee look at the guy , "i've never realised until now that your face hold the lights of a moon." she said. "and your smile makes me feel butterflies inside my stomach." she added.

"same , i never know you are so gorgeous too. this might be weird to say but i really want to know you more , as a friend or more than that." he said. "did you catch feelings ?" she asked as he nod is head. "stop , don't tell areum or jiho about this. the other day , i heard that they are making a bet about us with jinyoung and minsu." she whispered.

"i thought you asked me to stop liking you , my heart almost stop beating for a moment." he said , rubbing his chest. "in a matter of fact , yes you need to stop liking me." she replied which make his smile faded. "start loving me instead." she added. "aish , don't do that again you idiot !" he poke her cheeks.

"it's true what they always said , to expect the unexpected." yungyu said , looking at lihee lovingly. "i hate to say this but i love you." he continued. "i love you too , double the amount of the love you have for me." she replied.

remember , always expect the unexpected.

| the end

next story will still be a lee yungyu chapter but it is requested by someone ! also , i am sorry if there are any grammatical errors or misspellings ! have a nice day reader <3 dm are open for requests / to be friends !!

comments and votes !
@aryswrite