yang minho.

co–parenting

this story exist because of my-chrysanthems

|

han yeoreum and yang minho was supposed to out on a date together but minho was asked to take care of his nephew. of course it's no problem at all but minho really want to the day with his girlfriend.

"we could try co–parenting." she said as a joke but minho agree immediately. 'oh i'm bad with kids . . .' yeoreum regretted her life decision. "i just need you to be here with me , i will do all the chores and stuff. i really miss you , it's really been a while." he said.

"minho , we just eat dinner together last night." she replied. "yeah , exactly my point , that happened a day ago , i miss you now come on." he said. of course no one can say 'no' to minho. "i'll pick you up , my nephew will be sitting on the passenger seat next to me if that's okay." he said. "of course , i don't mind sitting at the back." she replied.

soon , minho arrived at her house. "that's him ? awh he's extremely cute." she said. "you can play with him once we get home." minho replied.

|

once they arrived at his house , they immediately play with the little guy. "here comes the monster !" minho said as the kid run away to hug yeoreum. "hey ! that's my girlfriend." minho sit infront of them. "no , she's mine." the little guy said.

"says who ?" minho asked. "me !" he proudly exclaimed. "you silly little kid." he began to tickle the guy. yeoreum's heart softened as she saw how lovely he is with a child— it makes her imagine the future.

"you're so sweet and cute with him." yeoreum fixes his hair softly. "i am the same with you too." he replied , blinking his eyes. "stop that , we're with a kid right now." yeoreum finds him cute. "what ? it's not like he know that we are flirting." he said.

during the kid's lunchtime , minho decided to cook. he rolled his sleeves up and wear his apron. "i'll just cook some fried rice for him." he said. "can i feed him ? please please please." she replied. "no , that's my nephew , i'm going to feed him." they argue about it and at the end , they decided to let the kid choose. of course , he choose his uncle. "the best one always win." he flip his hair.

after cooking , minho is currently feeding the kid. yeoreum looks at him with lovely gaze , butterflies are flying around inside her stomach. the view of him being a sweet and caring man to a child is making her love him even more.

something about minho is so special. he can do almost everything— he is literally the standard and yeoreum is so glad that she date someone that every other girl wished for.

|

"sleep , little kid , sleep." minho said. they are lying on minho's bed , trying to put the kid to sleep yet failed. "i really don't want my nephew to watch youtube at this young age but i guess that's all the choice we has." minho let out a sigh. it works , the boy fell asleep. "i'm so tired." the girl let out an exhausted sigh.

minho let out a chuckle , "you can sleep if you want to." he said , softly caressing the girl's cheek as she close her eyes , holding his hand. "maybe this is better than a date." she smile. "no , we are still going out on a dare tomorrow." he said.

co–parenting minho's nephew just make their relationship even better ; they get to see how each other handle children.

"soon when we get older , i'll make sure to treasure our little family." minho added as yeoreum softly smile , still with her eyes closed. "i love you." she said with her sleepy voice. "i love you even more." he replied , giving the girl a kiss on the forehead.

"you did well today , you are really good with kids." he said. "stop talking , i want to sleep." she replied , minho softly laugh— "alright , darling." he patted her head gently.

| the end.

yall minho is so boyfriend , he's the standard !! also forgive me if there's any mistakes or misspellings ^^

vote and comments !
@aryswrite