jung haemin . . . ꒰ bday special ꒱

his wishes

happy birthday to this talented boy !

|

moon saera and jung haemin , they are the only student from their class to always attend the night class so they call it their study night date. jung haemin feel exhausted from using his brain the whole day and decided to rest and lay his head on the table. eyes focused on his girlfriend that is currently reading a science book.

"saera , dear." he said with his husky voice. "hm ?" the girl responded , but eyes still focused on the book. "tomorrow is my birthday and i have three wishes." he said. "what is it ?" she asked. "ice cream dates after school , love letters and tell the class that we are actually dating because some of them really need to know." he replied which make saera turn her attention to him. "but why ?" she asked.

"well because they seem to be stupid about not noticing and sungju always try to bother you , it doesn't sit right with me." he said. "maybe because they don't care about our relationship and maybe because sungju is just an annoying person." she replied , sungju have always bother everyone in class so it's normal. "but i hate to see him bothering you by taking away your things and more." he said.

"well , it's your birthday wishes and i shall make it come true." she replied , haemin give her a soft smile. "you should prepare three wishes for your birthday too , then we will be equal." he said. "hm , i will think about it." she replied. then , she continue studying while haemin fall asleep.

soon , after their night class ended— both of them walk to their home. they live nearby and in the same area so they always go back home from school together. "let's call tonight , goodbye saera." he gave her a pat on the head. "goodbye and i'll wait for you to call me." said the girlfriend.

|

16 . 03 . 2023

the class was in total chaos earlier this morning since they are planning to do a surprise party for haemin. he walks in with saera and he is shocked to see that his classmate prepare something for him , saera know about this but kept it as a secret from him because well , it's a surprise for a reason.

"happy birthday to you !" they sing out loud. he close his eyes and make a wish. his table is now full of presents from his classmates , a lot of different sized presents and probably the one he is excited for is the one from saera. "happy birthday sweetheart , stay healthy always." saera said while giving him the gift which make the whole class went silence.

"what did you call him ?" they asked. "oh isn't it obvious ?" haemin replied , wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "we're dating." he said , he feel good now knowing that his classmate know about them. "i thought you two were just close because you are the class president and you are the vice president." said one of their classmate. yes , jung haemin is the class president meanwhile his girlfriend is the vice president. that's how they fall in love actually.

the rest of the day went well and as saera promised , ice cream dates and love letter. "why does yours taste better ?" saera asked after eating a spoon of haemin's ice cream. "you want this ? i don't mind trading." he said , saera wanted to trade but it's his birthday so she rejected. "i love mine too." she said. "same , i love you too." haemin suddenly replied with an unexpected answer.

"i know it's my birthday but you make everything better. maybe the only present i need is you and your love. i'll be better for you , i promise." he said. "you are already the best version of yourself for me , love." saera said , looking at her boyfriend with love. "don't look at me like that." he cover his face as he put his ice cream away. "oh c'mon." she roll her eyes as a joke. "but for real , i love you." she added.

haemin can't hold back the smile and the way he smile so widely after her girlfriend said that make saera giggle. "you've never be the first one to say i love you , my stomach have a lot of butterflies because of you." he said. "as it should be , you are with me on a date so it's unfair if i'm the only one who feel fluttered and all." she replied. the date went well , except the fact that they are getting side eyes for being lovey dovey.

| the end.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNG HAEMIN !! THE PRETTIEST LOVER BOY EVER , THE MOST BF MATERIAL AND A VERY DREAMY BOY !! also have yall seen 8TURN's ITS MY TURN teaser 2 ?????!!! OMG THE BOYS IN SUIT????? YESSIR !!! also i apologise for any mistake and typo in this story ! comment and vote ( and follow me if you want to ^^ ) , kisses and hugs for yall <3

please vote !
@aryswrite