jung haemin.

flowers.

if haemin isn't your bias wrecker
or your bias at all , you're lying
to yourself because he's adorable.
— 8turn defenders.

|

jung haemin favorite place is at the flower park. he get to enjoy the fresh air and peace even though sometimes there are annoying kids screaming around. the place aren't usually crowded and most of the time , it's just him.

at a cozy sunday evening , he went there to let his stress out as he saw a girl giving out flower bouquet for free. something that he wanted to do for a long time ago but it will cost a lot of money , plus he is just a college student.

the girl soon approached him , "hello there mister , sorry to interrupt but i just opened a new flower shop and if you like , you can come and take a look. this is free by the way." she said. haemin being the introvert he is just smile and nod.

"hey wait , are you guys hiring by any chance ?" he asked. "oh yes , i really do need a help. let me get your number and we can discuss it later." she replied. they exchange number— not her number actually , it's a business number.

after a few talk , she walks away. haemin wish he get a part time job at the shop , doing something he likes will probably makes his day better. the bouquet she made is pretty too , he will probably keep it until it dried.

|

a while later , he recieved a text from her saying that she wants to meet up at her flower shop. without hesitation , he agree to meet up. once he arrived there , it's a minimalist looking shop and have a lots of flowers inside. fake and real , the shop have both since some wants real and some wants fake.

"come in , don't be shy." the girl said as he looked at her nametag , choi yunji. "have a seat , i was just cleaning up the shop." choi yunji is a very easy going girl and she makes him feel welcomed. "you seems young . . . how old are you ?" he asked. "im 19." she replied. "hell no— i'm sorry what ?" he was shocked , does she not go to school ?

"i am still studying and at the same time managing a business. my dad is a business man and this is his gift for me considering that i always wanted to be a florist. anyway , a few thing you should know here . . ." she explained to him about the store.

they will open their online business for weekdays and the shop for weekend. that way , business can still goes on while they are studying. well , with a little bit of her father's help of course. "you will get paid 17,340 ₩ per hour." she added.

|

as months goes by , haemin and yunji became close now they went from coworkers to bestfriend a d soon maybe a lover , who knows right ?

after their working hours , haemin treat her a delicious dinner at a local restaurant. "thank you for the food." yunji said. "it taste so much better when i pay for it , right ?" he joked. "more like it taste so much better because i am eating with you." she replied. "ew that is so old school pickupline." haemin said with a disgusted face. "says the one that use the 'what's the differences between you and the flower?' pickupline everyday." yunji talked back.

"excuse me , that is so much better. that's the legendary og right there. you could never go wrong with that , you can even pull 10/10 with that pickupline." he defend himself. "you pull no one." she said. "because the only girl i want to pull is you." he replied and that makes her choked on the noodle.

"im being serious , when are we going to date ? i am literally the one for you like look at me." he said confidently. "you thought that just because you are good looking , i should date you ?" she replied , raising an eyebrow. "and romantic , yes." he said once again with no shame.

" last time i checked , you are a shy guy. where is he now ?" she asked as a joke. "well , still a shy dude , just with better rizz now." he replied and she thought that he's drunk or something because there's no way THE jung haemin will say that.

"actually that was embarassing but i heard you like a confident guy , i'm just trying to impress you. but really , i like you." he said. "i guess you can call me sweetheart now at the shop." she replied. "girl what the heck does that mean ?" he asked , confused about her answer. "you like me and i like you , that's mean we are girlfriend and boyfriend now , aren't we ?" she answered.

with that , they are now officially dating.

| the end

double update ! anyway , sorry if there's any mistakes or grammatical error <3

comments and votes !
@aryswrite