cho yoonsung.

gold dust

inspired by :
nct 127 song — gold dust.

|

page 10.

goodnight , my moonlight. come and hug me deeply , lie aboves the small waves in the sky.

.   .   .

"what is this ?" iseul asked , showing her friend , cho yoonsung a book. "oh , i must've left that when i was at your house." yoonsung said. "i may or may not read what you wrote in that book . . . my bad." she replied. "it's fine , i don't mind. it's not like it contains bad things." he said. he write a very romantic quotes in that book , iseul assumed he have a crush.

"anyway , my mom asked me to invite you for dinner tonight." he said , changing the topic. "hm , i can't promise that i'll go but i'll tell you if i can't go." iseul replied. "is this applying to a girl ?" she asked. "huh . . . ?" yoonsung blinked his eyes , "this , is this applying to a girl ?" iseul asked again.

"hm, yes." he replied. "hm." she shortly replied. yoonsung can sense her jealousy , he know from the start that she is in love with him. "well ,she's a nice girl , dont worry. oh and she's lovely too." he said. "it's not that— nevermind." she replied.

|

"thank you for accompanying me , see you next time." iseul said to yoonsung. "you're welcome , please don't forget about the dinner." he replied. "i told you i'll think about it." she said. "my mom cook your favourite food , please consider coming or she'll be upset." he said. after he keep on persuading her , she finally give up. "alright then i'll go." she said. "nice ! 7.30 pm , dont be late." he said.

'why are you doing this to me ?' she thought to herself. 'everyday all he do is to make me fall even more.' iseul feel hopeless about being in love with yoonsung , but she keep in mind that if yoonsung is not for her— there will always be a better man. the one who will love her unconditionally.

her mother arrived home minutes after yoonsung leave and she immediately know there's something wrong the moment she look into her daughter face. "did you two fight or . . . ?" her mother asked. "no mom , it's nothing. i'll be in my room , oh and i will have dinner with yoonsung's family tonight if you allowed me to." iseul said. "of course." she said.

just as she was about to go upstairs , her mother called. "iseul ! is this yoonsung's book ? i think he left it here a while ago." her mother said and she quickly take it before her mother can even read the book. "i'll give this to him later." she said and immediately walk to her room. 'i need to read more' she thought.

she read it all , amazed of how well he expressed feelings by writting. she also evny the person who make him write this— she wish someone think of her this way. she can just hope for it to happen soon.

gold dust up my sea ,

"hm ? he doesnt finished this one . . ." she mumble. it's like reading a book without an ending. she let out an annoyed sigh— "if you want to be romantic , atleast finished your sentences." she said.

|

hours passed by , it is now 7.20 pm. she is getting ready to have a dinner with yoonsung's family. "call me when you're done." her mother said and she nod in response. she knock on the door and yoonsung opened the door , wearing a white buttoned up , long sleeve shirt and black pants. "i thought it's a dinner at your house ? are we eating out with your parents?" she asked. "nope." he said.