moon jaeyun / ji myungho.

love triangle.

genre : highschool love triangle !
oh boy , this will be a long chapter.

|

ham jieun is just a normal students all everyone else but there's something about her that makes two boys fall in love. moon jaeyun , a smart science student and ji myungho , a well-known athlete at school.

ham jieun is not close to neither of these two guys , but she do have a feeling for one of them. who ? not a surprised , she likes ji myungho. if course everyone likes him , he's literally drop dead gorgeous and so charming— he is everyone so called lover boy.

unfortunately , moon jaeyun doesn't know about it yet so he still keep on impressing her by giving her anonymous gifts everytime he can. not forget to mention , jieun and jaeyun both are parts of the school's science , technology , engineering and mathematics ( stem ) club.

after school during their club meeting , jaeyun are the club's president so he is incharge of almost everything. they are now choosing a new vice president since the previous one left the club.

"so is there anyone here wanted to be the vice president ?" jaeyun asked. ham jieun and a few more other students raised their hand. "we'll do votings for these four students , please make sure you guys vote those who we can rely." he said.

he make an eye contact with jieun and he try his best to hide his smile. their starts their votings and jieun get to be the vice president. "it is official now that we have a new vice president , ham jieun." jaeyun said.

|

after the club meeting , they can go home. ji myungho waited for ham jieun at the school's gate. "hello , jieun." he approached her. "hello." she said. she have this very not easy going personality but she's actually such a sweetheart.

"i heard that some students talk about you being the stem club new vice president , congratulations." he said. ham jieun's heart could explode anytime soon , but she try her best to stay cool about it.

"thank you , i am surprised you care about me." she said. "i always did." he replied , oh at this point she almost passed out. "you're all red." myungho teased. "i am ?" she touched her face.

"that's cute actually , want me to walk you to the bus stop ? but we can wait for your mom picking you up if that's what you want." he suggested. "let's just wait there." she said. she may seems uninterested but inside , she's currently mentally jumping and all.

|

after everyone else leaving , jaeyun stayed at the stem class checking attendance and making sure everything is fine before leaving. when he's about to get out and lock the door , he realised that jieun left her file. jaeyun took it and decided to give it to her.

when jaeyun saw jieun outside , he was about to call her but then he saw her walked away with myungho. that view of them walking together and the idea of them dating are making him feel slightly upset.

but he isn't surprised at this point , ji myungho are the guy everyone knew— it makes sense if jieun likes him. "hey man , you good ? what are you staring at ?" one of his classmate approached him.

"im good , i'm just thinking of what activities should we do tomorrow for p.e since mr jo will be absent." he replied. "i hate p.e , you can excuse me from the class right ? please , just this time." the classmate begged. "no , it would be unfair." he replied.