Chapter 1

All characters belong to Nintendo. The story belongs to me.
----------------------------------------------
"He shoots... He misses,"Ike yelled holding his camera filming his angel friend.

"If you think you're so great, go shoot a few,"Pit shoved the basketball in Ike's chest.

"Ok."He rolls his eyes handing Pit his camera.

Pit walked over to his brother Pittoo and his boyfriend Shulk who were sitting under a tree kissing.

"Say hi to the camera,"Pit teased.

"Pit!" Pittoo's cheeks faded to red.
Shulk laughed throwing his head back.

"Stop! Film somewhere else,"Pittoo pushed his brother away embarrassed.

Roy and Marth practiced their fighting clashing each other with their swords.

Pit didn't want a sword in his flesh so he strolled over to Link who was casually drinking a cup of lemonade.

"You're on camera, say hi,"Pit smiled.

Link looked up and shrugged sipping his lemonade continuing to watch Ike shoot perfectly each time.

That's what Pit loved about Link. He didn't care what anyone thought of him. Pit's been crushing on him since they first met in high school.

"Hey Pit, you should have the camera on the real star," Ike says interrupting the angel's thoughts.

"No, I'm the only star here,"Little Mac jumped over the fence into Ike's backyard.

"Mac, I put the fence there to stop you from coming, but obviously that's not working."

Ike rolled his eyes.

"Don't hide your feelings."Mac smirked.

"That's enough shooting for today."Pit turned off Ike's camera.

"Can we go inside? I'm hot."Roy fanned himself with his hand.

"Sorry I'll leave."Ike joked.

"That was terrible."Link shook his head.

Marth opened the back door."Ya'll coming?"

"Of course."Roy walked inside.

Everyone else walked into the living room.

"Pit, Shulk and I are going home."Pittoo says.

"Ok, be careful."

"I'm going home too."Link sauntered towards the door.

"Shouldn't you be going home?" Ike gestured at Mac sitting on the couch.

"Bitch, I just got here!"

"Ok whatever."He shrugs.

Roy was knocked out on the rocking chair.

"So Pit, you and Link, What's going on,"Ike leans into him.

Pit blushed."I'm working on it."

"I'm trying to work on this TV."Mac fumbled with the buttons on the remote.

"The TV don't work dumbass."Ike says.

"Fuck! They were having boxing marathons on channel 30."

"Then you're just gonna have to watch it somewhere else."Ike grinned hoping he'll leave.

"Nah, I'll be fine."

"Dammit."Ike grumbled.

"I'm going home guys."Pit sighed.

"Gonna go check on your brother?"

"Yes."

"Don't tell me you're still worried."

"Shulk's a great guy and everything but I wished he would date someone his own age."

"And I wish I can get a girlfriend."Mac says.

Ike and Pit glared at him.