Chapter 27

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing."
- George S. Patton

"Link, I'm scared." Pit confesses before they head to the top of the building.

"Hey, I am too, but we're gonna win."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

They took the last step and Robin stood there looking frightening as ever.

His platinum hair was brighter than before, his coat flowed with the fierce wind, and his hands full of electricity.

"How beautiful, that both of y'all showed up." Robin turned to face them.

"We didn't come here to talk." Link confronted." You either stop this mess or we stop you."

"Well that's not much of a choice." Robin pretended to frown.

A ginormous midnight blue dragon zoomed towards them heading for the angel. Pit ducked in time and the creature halted to a stop.

"I'll handle the dragon." Pit said abruptly.

"You sure? That thing's huge." Link raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sure." He transformed his bow and arrow into a connected blade.

They went their separate ways.

The dragon roared charging at Pit. Due to his fright he dodged the attack.

   "You have to do this," Pit thought.

   The creature rushed towards him baring it's fangs. The angel blocked the attack with his twin blade and pushed the animal back with such force he didn't know he had in him.

    The dragon zoomed at him once more but was attacked falling on it's side.

   Sky! And she had friends too!

   Dragons her size and wolves of all kinds fought alongside with her. They brought the dragon dragging it to the ground as Sky clamped her sharp teeth around it's neck.

   Link sat down with a dagger plunged into his side.

  "Link." Pit gasped.

    "You can get him, Pit. I know you can." The Hylian smiled at him.

   "Yah, Pit. Show me what you got." Robin smirked.

  "I'll show you what I got." The Angel sprinted towards him ready to strike the wizard with his twin blade.

   The wizard dodged his attack slashing his sword against Pit's arm.

   Pit grimaced and grazed Robin's side of his face with the edge of his blade.

   "Not bad, Angel." Robin chuckled flinging sparks of electricity in his direction.

   Pit escaped the sparks as he struck Robin's thigh.

   "You won't hurt Link, ever. You can hurt me but not Link." The Angel growled piercing his twin blade in the Wizard's side.

   "If you kill me Pit, you'll all die. The world would end. Do you really want this?" Robin asks.

  Pit stayed silent then glanced at Link.

  The Hylian nodded in agreement.

  The Angel raised his blade and-

     "You!" Shulk flashed before Pit's cerulean eyes striking the Wizard with the Monado as he fell off the building lifeless.

  "Shulk, what was that?" Link questioned.

   "I wanted my revenge for Pittoo and I got it."

"Oh no, we're gonna die." Pit's eyes widened.

    Suddenly the wind subsided and the trees bloomed a beautiful green. The sky glowed a healthy baby blue.

  The battle was over.