Chapter 7

Another dragon spotted Pit and Marth in the water.

Marth was already fighting the same creature. He reached for his sword and sliced off the dragon's last wing.

Down it sunk to the bottom of the river.
The other creature had it's claws pierced in Pit's shoulders. Pit screamed in pain realizing he can't get the animal off of him.

Marth struck it in the chest with his sword. The water swallowed the corpse as it sunk.

Pit and Marth swam to the shore hoping another dragon wouldn't notice them. They sneaked up the rocky hill and Link hauled them up.

"Pit, I got so scared," Pittoo hugged his twin.
"That was dangerous."Link glanced at him.
"I couldn't leave Marth down there!"
"I know that was brave of you Pit and that's what I love about you." The Hylian kissed his forehead.

"I swear if something good happens and those animals ruin it, I will murder them with my bare hands,"Ike yelled.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk to him,"Roy whispered to Marth.

"Come on Ike, let's walk,"Shulk ordered trying to calm the blunette.

"What're you worrying about?"Link asked interrupting Pit's thoughts.

"That I almost lost my best friend."

"I won't let that happen. No ones gonna get left behind."

That evening they rested near the sea. Roy, Marth, and Ike sat in a circle by the trees. Shulk and Pittoo sat in the sand with their hands getting wet from the waves.

Pit sat by himself isolating from the group until Link sat beside the angel.
Pit sent him a smile.

"Are you okay?" Link questioned.
Pit nodded.
Link planted a kiss on his lips but Pit pulled him close tugging on the collar of his shirt. Pit was tired of short meaningless kisses.

He wanted a full passionate kiss that Pittoo and Shulk always shared. Link snaked an arm around the angel's waist and Pit rested his hands on Link's shoulders.

"What do we have here?"
They pulled away as Robin stood before them.

"What're you doing here?" Pit questioned curtly.

"I tried to find ya'll but you left."

"Yah and we got attacked by fucking monsters."Ike added.

"I'm sorry but that sounds like a YOU problem not a ME problem."

"What're you trying to say?" Ike stepped closer to Robin.

"You should've stayed where you were. I could've helped you."

"Let's just sit down." Marth tried to stop the tension.
"Yah, whatever."Ike muttered.
Robin took a seat closer to Link in the sand making Pit envious.
Shulk and Pittoo hadn't move especially when Robin came back.

"What's that?" Shulk peered over Pittoo's shoulder.

"I found this ancient looking shell by the sea. I want you to have it."
"Pittoo baby, I love it but I think you should keep it." The blonde kissed his lips but Pittoo couldn't help but feel frightened at the look Robin was giving him.