Chapter 8

"A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."

Pit groaned as he pried his cerulean eyes open. Bags started to form under his eyes.

No one else got any sleep either.

"God do those things shut up?"Ike grumbled.

The dragons let out roars and growls from the other side of the jungle.

Pit felt an arm snake around his waist.

"Are you okay?" The Hylian asked him.

"I'm fine, just tired."

"Me too." He planted a kiss on his temple." Come on, let's take a walk."

Link hauled the angel up on his feet and grabbed his hand.

They strolled through the forest as the pebbled crunched under their shoes.

"Do you want an apple?"Link pointed at the red fruit high up in the tree.

"You'll get one for me?"Pit's eyes lit up.

"Of course."He smiled.
---------------------------------------------

"The name's Pittoo, isn't it?" Robin asked walking up to the fallen angel.

Pittoo nodded.

Robin glanced at the shell laying perfectly in Pittoo's hand." May I please see your antique?"

"I don't know."Pittoo held the seashell closer to him.

"I won't break it. Cross my heart." Robin placed a hand on his chest.

"Ok." The angel sighed giving in.

Robin held the shell up to the sky letting the sun shine through it.

"How magnificent."He smiles.

"Um yah, can I have it back?"

"Pittoo, it would mean so much if you would donate your antique to me."Robin stepped closer to him.

"Why? Why would I do that? I found it." The angel replied with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I see power in your shell. I'll take good care of it."

"No! I don't trust you." Pittoo snatched the seashell from Robin's grasp.

"Come here and bring that shell to me!" He grabbed the angel by his tunic.

"Let go!"The fallen angel kicked and punched trying to escape Robin's grip on him.

"Give me the shell and you can keep your head."

Pittoo kneed Robin in the stomach and sprinted hoping he can reach the group in time.

"You will never get away with this, especially alive!"