Chapter 18

"Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you, because one day, you might wake up and realize, you lost the moon while counting the stars."

The moon glistened in the night sky brightening the forest.

The fallen angel leaned against the tree getting a perfect view of the deep blue lake.

He wished everything would go back to normal. He'll wake up and this crisis will be a dream.

"You look beautiful." A British accent he recognized said.

"I don't feel beautiful." Pittoo looked down at his feet.

"Don't say that." Shulk wrapped an arm around the angel's tiny waist."Everything about you is perfect. I couldn't ask for anyone better."

"I'm glad you're here with me. I never thought my first love would be a twenty year old British speaking blonde." He chuckled.

"I thought angels didn't exist and here I am falling in love with one." He caresses his ink black wings.

Pittoo wrapped his arms around his lover's neck feeling his warmth." You make me feel important."

"Maybe cause you are important. You're always important. You'll be in my heart forever."

They rocked side by side holding each other. Pittoo's heart was racing like never before. This is what love feels like. It's an endless tunnel that sweeps you up in the whirlwind and you can't break free. It stays with you and you hope this person will too. It makes you fall in love with yourself because the person you love sees something worth loving in you.

He would always smile whenever he's with Shulk. He couldn't even remember the time when they had a fight. They would always find a solution to every problem.

Pittoo wanted to be with Shulk forever. He wanted to be his one and only. He didn't want to share Shulk with anyone. Shulk belonged to him and he belonged to Shulk.

He missed going to Shulk's house everyday after school. They would make dinner together, have sleepovers, and make out like crazy.

Shulk was everything to the angel. He didn't know what he would do if he lost him.

Pittoo grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and crashed his lips into his. He loved how soft the blonde's lips were. He loved how he was gentle with everything. He loved how he held him like he would never see him again.

The angel combed his fingers through Shulk's silky hair. He felt happy at this moment. All he needed was love. Lots of it.

Pittoo let out a moan as he felt lips press kisses on his jawline to his neck. Soft and gentle. Soft and gentle. So soft and gentle. No one can make him feel this way.

Shulk placed a trail of kisses on the angel's collarbone his hands roaming under his tunic.

Shulk loved his angel. He would do anything to put a smile on his face. He was gonna protect him like a warrior. No one is gonna take Pittoo away.

"I love you," Shulk says as he kissed Pittoo on the lips.

"I love you too." The angel smiled into the kiss." I'm glad I'm not in this alone."

"I'll always be by your side."

"And I'll always be one yours."

They laid on the ground continuing to kiss one another. Pittoo slid off his tunic over his head as it fell onto the dirt revealing his boxers.

Pittoo tugged on the hem of Shulk's shirt with his lips on his neck. The blonde's shirt fell onto the ground.

"Shulk, please make love to me." The angel says.

"Pittoo-"

"I love you. What if something happens?"

"Nothing is gonna happen. I'm gonna protect you." He kissed his lips."We have a lot of time, love. Also do you really want your first time to be in a smelly jungle?"

"No. It feels right to do it now. Don't you think so?"

"Pittoo baby, you're afraid. I promise you we're gonna get out of this. You're not ready, okay? We have a lot of time. Let's head back."

"Can we- can we stay here? Just the two of us?"

"Ok. I love you." He kissed the angel once more.

"I love you more."

"No, I love you more."

"I love you more." Pittoo smirked.

"Get that smirk off your face before I tickle you."

"No Shulk! Don't tickle me! I'm sorry!" He cried.

"Too late." The blonde chuckled tickling the the fallen angel on his sides.

*If you liked this chapter consider giving a comment. I don't bite :)