Chapter 11

"Every blonde needs a brunette by their side."

"Why are you staring at Robin, like you want to kill him?" Link asks the angel making him jump in surprise.

"I do want to kill him." Pit clenched his fist.

"Did he hurt you? If he did don't worry about it. That's my job."

"No, it's just-" Pit stopped.

"What? You can tell me." The Hylian placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You know he likes you. He'll do anything to get you, he might even-" Pit shivered-"Kill me."

"I won't let that happen. Why would I want Robin, when I have you." Link flashed him a smile.

Pit jumped in his arms smashing his lips against his wrapping his legs around the Hylian's waist. His fingers ran through Link's silky blonde hair.

Link pulled Pit's tunic up to his chest revealing the angel's bare abdomen. Pit nuzzled his face in Link's neck as the Hylian pressed a trail of kisses on his stomach and up to his neck. The angel let out a soft moan.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you." Link kissed his lips feeling Pit's breath on his neck.

___________________________

That night Robin of course had left. Pit was cautious with his steps praying to not snap a twig.

The angel hid behind a tree whenever Robin would turn his head. Pit made sure not to lose him or get caught. What would happen if Robin did catch him?

Death," Pit thought.

His sapphire blue eyes widened. Robin's Route led him to a gigantic castle that was at least three stories tall and with 50 or more windows installed.

Why does he have a castle in the jungle," Pit thought." Who even has a castle in the jungle? Apparently Robin."

Robin sat on the porch of the castle with a book in his lap.

I guess I better leave." Pit said.

SNAP! went a twig Pit never noticed.

Robin's deep brown eyes met his.

Pit screamed as Robin tackled him in a flash. Robin grabbed a fistful of Pit's brown tufts punching his face back and forth.

Pit kicked his foot against Robin's side making him fall.

The angel stood up and sprinted for his life.

"You can run, but you can't hide!" Robin angrily yelled.

He was right on his tail. Pit took a few turns and twists to lose him.

The angel jumped over a fallen tree and his behind it. The only sound he can hear was his breathing. Pit looked over the tree. Robin was nowhere in sight.

He laid on the group for an extra ten minutes in case the wizard came back

"I have to tell the others," is what Pit kept saying as he walked back.