Chapter 30

"To the world you may be one person; but to one person you might be the world."

     In the casino Shulk and Mac decided to play pool while Ike, Link, and Alvis played a peaceful game of Uno at a table. 

    "Woah sir, this is not a nine," Alvis flung the card back over to Ike.

 "Yes it is."

 "No, it's a six. Don't tell me you're out of greens already?" Alvis raised an eyebrow.

     "Sadly I am."Ike frowned.

 "You have to draw one card from the stack." He ordered.

     "Don't worry I got a draw four waiting on his ass," Ike whispered.

 Link changed the color to blue and Alvis put down a blue four.

    "Haha! Draw four, Alvis!" Ike slammed the card on the table.

"Actually I went before you Ike, so Link has to draw four." The man smirked.

   "Shit. Sorry Link. We still bros?"

 "Four cards won't hurt me." The Hylian took four cards from the stack.

      "Uno." Alvis announced.

"I'm gonna change the color to yellow." Ike placed his card down with confidence.

    "Thank you, Ike. I win." Alvis  set his last card on the stack.

  "Another round! I'm not stopping until I win." Ike demanded.

 "If that's the case, then I'm done for the night. Ike will never win." Link stood up from his seat.

     "I will win this time."

 Alvis cackled.

    The Hylian took the elevator to reach the third floor. He found room 332 and knocked on the door. The angel answered it leaving the door ajar knowing it was one of his friends. Well, if it was Ike he wouldn't hesitate to shut the door.

   "You're back." The angel says.

His snow white tunic was draped around his shoulders and he only wore boxers.

   "Did Marth and you stay here in this little room all day?" Link questioned.

 "Yah, until he fell asleep." He gestured at the blunette dozing off in the bed against the wall.

    The Hylian sat beside his angel

      "Come here, I know you're not okay." He wrapped an arm around his tiny waist pulling him close. 

"I just miss my brother." Pit broke down into tears.

   The angel buried his face in Link's chest soaking his green tunic with salty tears. The Hylian combed his fingers through Pit's soft brown tresses. 

      Pit wrapped his arms around Link's neck smashing his lips against his with such force that they fell back onto the bed.

    "We haven't kissed like this in awhile." Pit pulled away.

 "No one's stopping you." Link chuckled." You should get some rest."

   The angel loved the sound of his laugh.

 "Will you be here when I wake up?" Pit looked up at him with his cerulean blue eyes.

      "I'm not going anywhere." Link kissed his forehead.