Chapter 25

"May my heart be brave, my mind fierce, and my spirit free."

   "What's wrong, Marth?" Pit kneeled beside the blunette.

  Marth was too busy crying a waterfall to answer.

   "No, no." Ike had a terror look on his face." Roy!"

  He rushed over to the limp swordsman in red.

   "Come on, wake up!" Ike slapped his cheek.

   No response.

  "Wake up! Dammit!" He slapped the redhead some more.

  "Ike stop! He's already gone." Marth snapped with his eyes welled with tears.

  "Why do we keep losing our friends? We promised ourselves to not let this happen again!" Ike held back tears.

   "Guys, I hate to say this but we have to keep moving forward." Link ordered.

  "You're right." Ike nodded." But we can't leave Roy's body out here."

   "He told me to throw him in the ocean."Marth spoke up.

"In the ocean?" Shulk, Ike, Link, and Pit questioned in unison.

   Marth nodded.

"If that's what he wants." The Hylian shrugged.

   They sauntered out towards the crystal clear ocean.

   "It was suppose to be seven of us against Robin now there's only five left." Ike says.

   "As long as we work together, it shouldn't be a problem." Shulk replied.

  Marth stepped into the ocean carrying Roy until the water hit his waist. He took a deep breath. The group stared at the blunette. What are you suppose to do when you bury your loved one? What do you do when the person you want to spend the rest of your life with leaves before you? What do you do when you can't bring them back?

   "I can't do it!" He cried running out of the water shoving Roy into Link's arms.

  Ike embraced Marth into a hug letting him sob into his chest.

  Link headed out into the sea with Shulk beside him. They laid Roy in the water and let the waves overtake him.

  "I hope we don't ever have to do that again." Shulk says.

  "We won't. We're gonna end this now." Link stared into the sky.