Chapter 12

Chapter 12

BANG BANG BANG
Becky's eyes flew open wide, adrenaline rushing through her veins. She heard someone loudly knocking on her front door.

Her body flew out off the bed, trying not to wake up her fiancé. He is a deep sleeper, so he probably won't even notice it.

She quickly took her robe, covering her body with something before opening the door. She was about to cuss out the person on the other side, but the group of girls beat her to it.

'SURPRISE BITCH' they all yelled together, before running into the apartment. Yuki was the last one to enter. Becky's eyes were still filled with shock.

'What's wrong honey?' Yuki asked her mischievously. Becky wasn't expecting them to be this early. She didn't know what to expect. They didn't wanna tell her anything. So to say that she was a little nervous, was an understatement.

'Get dressed, we're leaving in 30 minutes.' Yuki last said before pushing her friend in the bathroom.

When Becky finished getting her clothes on and looking half decent, Nop was in the kitchen charming her friends with his words.

Tonight he too will leave for the weekend with his friends. She had to say a quick goodbye to him before she left with the girls. Nop saw her and met her halfway.

'Have fun with your friends. I'll see you in 2 days.' He hugged her tightly and gave her a quick kiss.

'Alright girls, let's go!' Yuki half-yelled through the apartment. It was like they practiced this before. On her command, the girls gathered and started walking to the front door, dragging Becky with them.
She waved him a small goodbye before the door closed.

The first thing they did was the nailsalon. They all got their nails and feet done. It was a nice time to catch up with everyone.

When they were all satisfied with their new assets, they drove to the next destination. Which was the mall. They wanted to buy a new set of sexy clothes for tonight.

'Nope... I'm not feeling this one.' Yuki and Yha were choosing a dress for Becky.
'That's what you said to every dress I wore until now.' Becky rolled her eyes. She was getting annoyed from all the changing.

'Here, try this one. I think it will really suit you.' Yuki handed her a tight black dress with a slit on her thigh. Becky looked sceptical at the dress.

'Isn't this a little to much?' She asked them. She didn't wanna walk around and get all the nasty stares from judging old people if you know what I mean.

'Definitely not.' Yuki said sarcastically but pushed the dress and Becky back in the changing room.

'Holy freaking shit...' was the first thing she heard when she came out off the changing room. All the girls were staring at her. And not at her face, their eyes went lower, way lower.

'That's the one. Can we get this one, please.' Yuki half shouted at the shop owner to get their attention.

—————————————————————

Freen just finished her dinner when Kade came barging in to her apartment. She was rushing Freen to get ready.

They were going out for some drinks. Kade wanted her friend to get out and enjoy her night. Like old times.

'Come on... let's go already.' Kade was whining like a child to her mother.

Freen puts on a nice white shirt with black highwast pants. She was looking handsome tonight. Kade had the same thoughts.