Chapter 17

Chapter 17

When Becky come home that night, it was already late. Her fiancé was laying on the bed, snoring loudly. She was kinda glad that she didn't have to talk to him. This day was heaven for her, she wanted to fall asleep with Freen on her mind.

Freen... the girl awakened so many feelings in her. She hadn't felt this happy in a long time. The butterflies in her stomach were the evidence of it. She felt so alive when she was with the girl.

She knew that tomorrow would be one tough day, but for now she was happy with the day she spent with Freen. She fell asleep with a soft smile on her face.
——————————

Like every person on this earth, Becky hated mondays. She hated getting up early, she hated the morning routing, she hated the traffic. But today she didn't mind it at all.

She enjoyed every second of it, because she could just daydream about her. When she was putting her clothes on, when she did her make-up, when she was driving to her shop... she was daydreaming about the girl. Her smile, her hands, her hair, her eyes, everything about Freen was perfect.

All her feelings for the girl were coming back to life. She burried them somewhere deep in her heart, but they were out now. She could definitely say that she was falling in love again.

Another thing she felt was guilt. Tonight was the night she would tell Nop everything that happend and how she was feeling.

Was she scared? Yes, absolutely. She could already shit her pants, just by thinking of it. But she had to do it anyway. There was no turning back now.

She knew that Nop would be devastated and she needed to be ready to catch him. Be there for him if he needed her to be. He was there when she needed someone. He was one of her best friends, a person where she could be herself with.

He was the person that after everything that happened, made her feel comfortable again. But when did it all turn so vanilla... it wasn't until she met Freen again, that she noticed how boring and unalive she lived her life.

But what she did, surely broke his trust. He wanted to marry her but she went ahead and cheating on him. She was the bad guy, no matter how you would twist or turn it.

She never liked hurting anyone, especially not innocent people. His heart is gonna get broken tonight.

She sighed deeply and let her body rest on the counter in her shop. She was already mentally exhausted by the time it was noon.

Her thoughts got interrupted by her phone. Her tummy rolled back when she saw the name of the person on her screen.

- I just can't stop thinking about you... Freen x

Becky closed her eyes and fought with the smile that broke out on her face. The effect that the girl had on her with a simple sweet text, was ridiculous. Even her cheeks got flaming red.

'Are you okay, Lady? You look like you're having a stroke.' Becky opened her eyes abruptly and was met with a teenager who had some items in hand to buy from her shop.

It been awhile since Becky felt embarrassed, but this moment definitely made it's way in her top 3 most embarrassing moments. She would like to get swallowed by the earth now, thank you very much.

'Euh yes, I'm fine. Just a little hot in here.' The boy looked at her weirdly, like she was some shady guy out off a murder movie. Gosh... did she look that weird?

'Alright, cash or card.' She was done being nice. The boy payed up and left the shop. So Becky could go back to her stroke and stare at her phone, wondering what she should reply.