Chapter 13

Chapter 13

'Come with me, please.' Becky said. Freen didn't know what she meant. She looked at her confused, trying to understand.

'I can't let you go tonight.'

This was it. The moment that could change everything. This wasn't just a simple yes or no question. Whatever Freen would answer, it would changed the whole future.

Their whole relationship was on the verged of getting out off control. If she would say yes, then what would happen with the wedding. If she would say no, then would see ever see Becky again.

Not only was the future about to take a turn, Freen was questioning her worth. Is she the type of woman that does this. Does she want to have Becky in these type of situation. Going behind someone's back, lying, cheating.

But on the other hand, she loves this girl. This was the person she imagined spending the rest of her life with. She loved her with every cell in her body.

She never thought that she would be in this position. And the alcohol in her system wasn't helping. Her mind was still foggy.

Freen looked at Becky with conflicted eyes. She wanted to scream yes, but she also wanted to cry and say no.

'Beck...' Freen looked her in the eyes. She tugged a piece of hair behind Becky's ear. She thought for a second longer, swallowing the lump in her throat.

'I want to... but you know that I can't.' There, she said it. It was out and she couldn't take any off it back. She saw how Becky's eyes fell down, she was letting Freen's answer sink in.

Her head nodded slightly and when she looked back up she smiled softly. There was a deep sadness in her eyes. It broke Freen inside by seeing this.

'I'm sorry.' They whispered, both with totally different reasons. Freen wrapped her arms around the girl. She could hear Becky sniffing quietly in her neck. She was crying. Freen patted the back off her head softly, trying to comfort her.

'It's okay Beck. It'll be alright.' Her voice was shaking, she wanted to stay strong but her body was betraying her. There were tears on the verged off rolling down.

Becky knew that what Freen just did, was the right decision. She felt ashamed that she just put her into that position. She should've know better. She was the one that was getting married for heaven's sake.

But she couldn't stop herself from wanting the girl. This was Freen, her Freen. The person she had her first crush on. The person she shared all her secrets with. The person she had her first time with. The person she experienced her first heartbreak with. Freen was her first in everything. She was her person, her special person.

'BECKY!' A loud voice intruded their moment. They broke apart abruptly. Becky wiped her tears away quickly before Yuki could see them.

'Where were you? I've been looking everywhere for you. We're leaving, Yha got into a fight with some girl. So we gotta go, like now.' Yuki didn't see Freen.

Freen had already turned around and left the scene quietly. She wanted to avoid Yuki recognising her. She was sure she knew about everything already.

She always did, Yuki was Becky's best friend. Even when they were still dating as teenagers, Yuki was practically also dating them. She knew everything. Freen didn't mind it. She was Becky's friend, someone who protected her. So she would never dislike her.

But right now, she was definitely not in the mood to explain her anything. So she left. She went to find Kade, she wanted to go home.

Becky was trying to keep up with Yuki. They were gathering all the girls in order to leave the club.