Chapter 21

Chapter 21

'Okay Beck, you gotta choose. We've been sitting here for over an hour debating on Hanoi or Seoul. Please just pick one or I will.' Freen said.

They were planning on a 2 week trip together in one of the capital cities. But Becky just couldn't decide where she most would like to go to. She was biting her lip so hard, Freen thought her teeth were about to pierce the skin.

'Gosh, I just... Okay, Seoul!' She ripped the bandage off. Freen saw her breathing out, letting go of the tension. Becky sank back into the couch. Freen found it hilarious that the girl was stressed about making a decision.

'Alright, Seoul it is. Better practice your Korean then.' Freen clicked on the information to book them the trip. She got interrupted when she felt Becky give her a soft kiss on her cheek. The sweet gesture made Freen's cheeks redden a little.

'I'm so looking forward to it... I hope I bump in on Park Jihyo in a grocery story or something. Oh how I love that woman.' Becky joked while staring into nothing with adoration in her eyes. No need to say, but Becky was kinda a big Twice fan.

Freen looked at her with jealous eyes, giving her a warning. It made Becky giggle, which made Freen forget about the comment. Becky threw her arms around Freen's neck and clinged onto her.

'I love you the most though.' She sweetly said in to Freen's ear, biting in her earlobe. It made Freen shiver slightly.

'Can you stop for a second, I can't concentrate baby...' Freen complained. Becky dramatically let go of her and threw herself in the corner of the couch, pretending to be mad and hurt.

Freen laughed at her behaviour. Becky acting like a little child was her asking for attention. God knows how Freen can't resist it. She put away her computer after booking everything and pulled the girl close to her.

'I'm sorry baby...' she played along. Becky pouted her lip and crossed her arms over her chest. Freen climbed on top off the smaller girl while Becky laid down with her back on the couch. There faces were close.

Freen took a hold of her wrists and trapped them above Becky's head. She smiled at the smaller girl's expression. Becky's eyes were dilated and intensely looking at hers, wondering what Freen would do next.

'Forgive me.' Freen said. She moved her face even closer, making the tips of their noses touch. Becky involuntary closed her eyes, waiting for her lips to be attacked.

Freen was doubting to kiss her or to tease her evenmore and just leave her high and dry. But she couldn't help herself and kiss the girl. Every time their lips touched, her heart almost jumped out of her chest, there were tingles everywhere. The feeling never got old.

Freen stopped their kiss suddenly, making the girl under her look at her dazed. She quickly kissed her nose before standing up and walking to the kitchen. Freen giggled to herself because she could feel the girl's eyes burn into her back. She heard her sigh softly.

It's been 2 weeks now since Becky broke up with Nop. She has been living with Freen and Yuki in the meantime. She loved getting home to her girlfriend, she loved sharing the bed with her, she loved making breakfast for them, she loved everything about it.

She hadn't heard from Nop in these 2 weeks. He said he needed the space, so she gave it to him. But something just didn't sit right with her.

She decided to ignore the feeling for now and get herself ready for work. Just like Becky, Freen also needed to leave for work. She had a meeting with an editor, after that she would go grocery shopping. She wanted to surprise Becky with a delicious homemade dinner.