Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Becky finally got a text from Freen that she arrived at the adres she texted her this morning. She and Yuki just finished up having lunch. They decided to part ways, Yuki was headed to see Tee before the party started and Becky was headed to Freen.

Walking there alone, Becky felt her nerves shooting through the roof. A smile appeared on her face when she saw the girl standing against her car, looking at her phone.

'Hi, stranger.' Becky said when she was just a couple feet away from the girl. Freen looked up confused first but her face immediately changed into a smile. Becky saw Freen's eyes double take her outfit.

'Hi, stanger.' She said back. 'You look beautiful.' She said sweetly. It made Becky's cheeks grow hot.

'Thanks, you look cute too.' She said sincerely. Freen giggled softly at that. She put her phone away, giving the girl her full attention.

Becky felt that something was different about Freen. Was it her outfit or her aura? She couldn't really put her finger on it, but there was definitely something different. She looked more relaxed, that's for sure.

'Come on, let's go. Let's enjoy this.' Freen stretched out her hand for Becky to take. Becky looked at it for a second, connecting her eyes to Freen's. She hesitated but when she saw Freen's confirmation, she took her hand and intertwined their fingers.

When Freen was driving to her destination, she promised herself to just do whatever she felt like doing. She wasn't gonna fight herself anymore. She accepted her feelings and will let them flow out.

Freen smiled at their hands. She turned around and guided Becky down the sidewalk. They walked towards the beach together.

'Can I ask you something?' Becky asked a little unsure. Freen looked at her and nodded her head. 'Ofcourse.'

'Why did you wanna spend the day with me? I was a little surprised by you text. What made you do it?' Becky was curious, she didn't dare to look Freen in the eye. So she turned her head the other way, looking  at anything but Freen.

'Let's just say that my friend helped me figure out myself. I decided that I want to acknowledge my feelings instead off fight against them. So here I am... eventhough I might get my heart broken, I wanna experience every second of it. I already missed so much during my depression and recovery. It time for me to live my life, feel every emotion there possibly exists.' Freen explained.

Becky was really stunned when she heard this. She still had to get used to this version of Freen. The last time she saw her was when she was already 2 years deep in her depression. So seeing that Freen was now expressing her feelings and emotions, was something to be proud of. She felt so proud of her.

Becky stopped them from walking, which made Freen look a little confused at her. Becky pulled Freen in and hugged her tightly. Freen immediately wrapped her arms around Becky's small waist, enjoying the contact.

'I'm so so proud on you, Freen. I hope you know that. I can't believe how much you've grown.' Becky whispered in her ear softly. Freen felt the sincerity and seriousness in her voice.

'I know, Beck. Thank you for telling me.' It felt good to hear for Freen. It confirmed that what she was doing was the right choice.

They slowly let go of the hug and smiled softly at each other. Freen tugged a hairpiece that was in Becky's face behind her ear.

Freen's stomach suddenly interrupted their moment. It was like a tiny whale was making noise in side her belly. Her cheeks got red.

'I'm kinda hungry. I haven't eaten lunch yet.' Becky giggled. 'Let get you something to eat.' She took Freen to a local restaurant. It was a small but kinda fancy business. They ordered some Thai dishes to share.