7

No One's POV

Days Later..

Gloomy skies draped over Pandora. Heavy rain had fallen over Pandora. The patrol group was high in the sky. On the leading Ikran was Neteyam, the first born son of Toruk Makto, his facial expression held a very stone cold one. He was so focused on the patrol that he could only hear the slight muffle voices behind him.

Finally snapping out of his daze he clicked his tongue to land on the ground.

"Yo, we just got a order from the Olo'eyktan that we need to head back" one of the other men spoke to Neteyam, but they could tell something had distracted him.

Neteyam had kneeled down and was touching the mud, rubbing it between his fingers, his body went rigid, his ears were twitching to every sound that was heard. The other men watched him carefully as he stood back up, a deep sigh leaving his body.

"Y'all go back" he muttered, the men stared wide eye at him. "We can't leave without you" one of them spoke but Neteyam raised his hand to silence them before speaking any further, "go" he stated again.

The men huffed and mounted their ikrans. "See you at base" one of them muttered as they flew off. Neteyam looked at the gray colored sky that hung over Pandora and sighed.

The worst part about heavy rain, was that it covered up the sounds within the forest. Neteyam sighed and began to follow the tracks. The coldness of the rain prickled his skin as he was tracking, the slightest hint of hoping that it wasn't skypeople. Neteyam kept following the footprints.

Soon enough he noticed the footprints started to get staggering, he stopped to inspect the footprints better when he heard soft noises. His bow and arrow were raised slightly as he inched closer.

His ears twitched at the soft noises that was heard, so he walked even closer to the noise. The sight he saw made him freeze.

There stood a female Na'vi, her body was covered in bruises, blood, cuts, her eyes were dull of life, her ears were flattened against her head, her snow white hair was matted, her skin was dirty and the only form of clothing she was wearing was a shawl like cloak that was a bit too small on her.

She stared into his piercing feline yellow eyes as his bow and arrow was raised and aimed right at her. He could hear the pounding of his heart in his ears as he took a sharp breath, the girl gave him a sad smile.

"Do it.." she whispered very brokenly, her voice faded and very raspy that Neteyam couldn't really understand her, daring him to shoot her. But he did the opposite, he dropped the weapon and just stared at her with an unreadable expression. He saw the girl lightly touch her throat in a act of pain and he felt uneasy yet wanting to help her.

Neteyam swallowed the lump in his throat as he stared at the unknown girl, she stared back at him, her stare sending shivers down his spine. He noticed her head had slightly lowered and soft whimpers left her lips. Neteyam stepped closer to her and lightly spoke, "are you okay? Are you by yourself?" He asked which caused the girl to back up with so much panic and fear.

Neteyam quickly tried to cooe at her to calm down. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" he said softly, her breathing began to pick up, "pl-please... he-help me" she whispered. Neteyam understood what her raspy voice spoke and walked slowly to her and watched as her legs were shaking, before he got close, the girl collapsed to the ground. He rushed to her side and lightly touched her hand to let her know that he was there for her, she flinched. Badly.

Neteyam was so lost in his thoughts, "I'm going to lift you up and take you to my home okay? Do you trust me?" The girl simply nodded, so Neteyam put one hand underneath her legs and the other on her back. He carried her bridal style all the way to his ikran.