16

No One's POV

The next day was filled with busy bustling members of the clan. The Sully family woke up and began pulling their weight. Kian had left his second in command in charge of where the Sully family needed to go, so once they were stationed for their chores, while Heirani stayed home with Mali'ki.

Except Mali'ki was in her room with her suitor, Malachi. He was a gentleman but kind of harsh. They laid in her bed, he caressed her side as she laid there, "my flower what is on your mind?" His voice pulled Mali'ki out of her thoughts as she turned to face him.

"I am just thinking.. nothing for you to worry about" she mumbled and he smiled as he gave her a kiss. Mali'ki wasn't in love with him. But for awhile even before her separation from her parents, she knew of Malachi. She and him were best friends but their parents decided that they should become mates.

So Malachi and Mali'ki didn't fight against their parents wishes, so she allowed Malachi near her. To try to win her heart. But Mali'ki had a longing feeling deep in her heart for Neteyam. She missed him dearly.

"My flower, your zoning out again" Malachi spoke as he snapped his fingers near her ears. She gave him a look for him to not snap again, he gave her an apologetic smile. "My flower is something bothering you?" He asked, Mali'ki sighed, "please Malachi.. stop pushing" she finally said and Malachi shut his mouth.

Mali'ki closed her eyes and laid there, she could feel him tracing her waist, "please Malachi.. not today. I'm not in the mood. Plus we did it last night.." she mumbled and could hear the disappointment in his sigh. He got up from the bed and walked out of the room, she knew he was a very high strong male, but she wasn't like that. Mali'ki wasn't a virgin, she was naive when it happened and of course Malachi was her first.

She regretted it a lot sometimes.

Mali'ki got out of bed and changed into some different clothes and decided to join her mother in the living room. After she was dressed, she walked into the living room and took a seat, her mother gave her a smile and continued to smash some herbs.

"Mali, I want to let you know that Toruk Makto and his family are living amongst us. I didn't want to tell you yesterday because you were occupied with Malachi" Heirani spoke as she glanced at her daughter, Mali'ki zoned out at the mention of Toruk Makto.

"I wish to see them, where are they?" Mali'ki questioned as she rose to her feet, Heirani looked at her daughter in disbelief. "You have a mate already my child, why do you need to see them?" Heirani asked, "mother for the last time Malachi is not my mate, just some suitor that you want me to be with. Yeah he was my first but I don't want him. My heart longs for someone else. Now where are they?" Mali'ki rushed out and stood there, impatiently waiting for her mother to tell her where the sully family was.

But Heirani didn't say anything. She refused to tell her daughter. "Fine! I'll find them myself" with that Mali'ki turned on her heel and left her home in search of the Sully family.

After searching for hours on end, she finally found the home that the sully family resided in. She knocked and a faint "come in" was all that she heard and she entered the home.

The sully family were gathered around the campfire as they began eating food.

"Mali'ki" Neteyam said softly and the family immediately stopped eating and looked at the girl that stood in front of the entrance of their new home. "Hi" she softly spoke as Tuk got up and ran to her and hugged her, Kiri and Lo'ak joined. Mali'ki wrapped them in a big hug and laughed as they kind of started tightening the hug, "can't breathe" she gasped out and they pulled away.

"Hello Mali'ki" Neytiri greeted, the girl simply nodded in their direction and looked at Neteyam. He didn't move. He didn't know what to do. Lo'ak gave his brother a look that said something but he couldn't make it out.

"Neteyam, mind if I talk to you?" Mali'ki asked politely, Neteyam just nodded and stood up, excusing himself from eating and joining Mali'ki on a walk.

Neteyam and Mali'ki walked in silence for a bit, the clan members that were still out doing chores had greeted her, Neteyam learned that Mali'ki was called 'princess' as a title. But soon Mali'ki broke the silence, "I am so sorry for leaving and not saying goodbye" Neteyam rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness.

"It's alright, it hurt knowing that you left" he mumbled and Mali'ki smiled sadly, "can I hug you?" Neteyam asked and Mali'ki nodded. She was unaware of the next thing that was bound to happen.

Neteyam pulled her in for a hug, embracing each other for a split second until Neteyam smelled the mixture of her scent with another males. He pulled away. "Are you okay?" She asked him, he looked at her with so many emotions swirling in his eyes and so many questions. Tears threatening to spill.

"I-" he choked back a sob and pushed Mali'ki back a bit, "Neteyam?" She asked again completely shocked by his sudden change. But before Neteyam could even tell Mali'ki, Malachi ran up to them and pulled Mali'ki into his chest.

"My flower! Who is this?" Malachi asked as he held Mali'ki protectively in his arms, Neteyam immediately picked up the scent. It was the unknown males. "No one important- goodbye Mali... oh wait, princess" Neteyam stated and left the two standing there.

I am ruining everything!! Mali'ki thought to herself as she pushed Malachi away from her, "go back to your group" she seethed and Malachi obeyed and went back to his warrior group.

Mali'ki felt her heart breaking, she immediately left to the dragon den and found Khaos. She mounted her dragon and took off in the sky. She cried and screamed in the sky. Angry at herself. Angry at her mother. Angry at Malachi.

Khaos felt the emotions of his rider and Mali'ki pulled her bow and arrow out and began hunting anything she could find. To help release her anger. Her regret.

- Sully Home -

Neteyam stormed back into his room and plopped onto his bed, Lo'ak entered his room and laid down next to his big brother.

"You found out, didn't you?" Lo'ak muttered and Neteyam sighed heavily, "please don't Lo" he grumbled and Lo'ak pulled his brother in for a hug. "Just give it a few days, maybe this guy is just a suitor. Maybe her mother planned him out for her" Lo'ak stated and Neteyam sighed again, "she is covered in his scent.. it's fresh too" he groaned and buried his face into his little brothers chest.

Lo'ak felt sorry for his brother. "Just give it a few days Neteyam, I'm here for you" Neteyam just nodded and they laid there, Lo'ak comforting him.

Great mother, please let my brother find comfort. Let her be the one for him Lo'ak thought to myself as he felt his brother fall asleep.

༺ A/N ༻

A/N

Is Mali'ki going to break Neteyam's heart for good? Is she gonna choose Malachi? Who will win her heart!?

Til next chapter <3

Word Count: 1279

Please Read All Author Notes. THANK YOU! <3

Please remember: No Ghostreading. Please vote, comment, and share <3