Ch 1

A cold, light breeze traveled through my room as I sat up.

"Stupid window" I muttered to myself. I had just moved into my college dorm the day before and already I was hating being away from home, the dorm building was so old that my window, that was right next to my bed, kept coming open.

I attempted to shut the window and block it off using an old book that I had.

"That will do" I said to myself. I looked at my alarm clock, '06:43', I groaned as I realized I had woken up seventeen minutes earlier than I wanted to. I know it's not much but sleep is the most important thing, even if it's just a couple minutes.

My dorm consisted of my bed and another bed for my roommate, although the girl seemed a bit too keen to learn for my liking. Don't get me wrong it is exciting to chase a career and try new things but I was missing my friends and family from back home, I just had to get through this stage and then I can do what I want with my degree.

I finally got up from my warm bed and put on a pair of black cargo pants, a black crop top, my red and white Jordan's, a red jacket and a heap of accessories. There was nothing more satisfying then wearing almost a ring on every finger and chucking on some bracelets that just screamed gay. 

 I make it known to everyone that I do in fact love women, but that wasn't the main thing on my mind, I just want to get these four years over and done with so that I can move on with my life, I am not interested in a relationship just yet

Although, I wouldn't mind a fling or two. I chuckle to myself as I lingered on that thought for a while.

The sudden need to pee overcame me, I attempted to quietly make my way out of the room trying not to disturb my sleeping roommate, but failed miserably. 

"Oh, um hey, leaving already?" The girl propped herself up on her hands to rest her head against her headboard, rubbing her eyes ever so lightly.

"Sorry for waking you, I was just on my way to the bathroom." I opened the door just a tad, reminding myself of my pushing bladder. 

"It's no problem, I am awake now so I should probably get up" She smiled at me. "What was your name again? Sorry, my memory is awful" She chuckled.

"It's Rory, and it is no problem." I hated early mornings but first impressions were essential on first days.

"Oh yeah, well it was nice catching up before the day, I am Dana." She climbed out of her bed, and shook my hand whilst beaming a huge toothy smile at me. 

I laughed, "I know, you told me yesterday." A tone of red started to glow on her cheeks. 

"Shit, sorry." She said, shaking her head. 

"It's okay." There was a long, awkward pause before I decided to get back to what I was doing. "Anyway, I should get going. I will see you later, good luck on your first day."