Ch 15

I gasped at the action.

"Oh, my sweet girl..." I felt her hand grip my jaw before completely releasing me, my body shivering out of the loss of contact.

"Please." I spoke, my words barely coming out above a whisper. I scrunched my hands into a fist and pulled, testing the strength of the restraints. 

A dark laugh echoed throughout the room. 

"Stop that. Begging won't help you here." I groaned in response. My body heat started to rise, I was growing impatient with her. I was still annoyed about the Dana situation and how she took it but this was just getting me even more worked up.

I gritted my teeth and sighed loudly, "How can you punish me when it's you who should be punished?!" I rose my voice, quickly shutting up after I realised what I had done. I kept my body still, awaiting her response. The silence almost strangled me, I couldn't see the look upon her face but I definitely knew what it looked like. 

"What makes you think that, little one?" Her voice remained calm which terrified me even more. She had completely stopped whatever she was planning to do to me as a slight breeze drifted over me, reminding me of my bare, naked body. 

I hesitated. 

I heard her quietly sigh and a shuffle, the bed moving around me told me that she was moving. I swallowed, my mouth all of a sudden becoming dry. 

"Y-you ha-." I stuttered before I was totally cut off.

"Enough." I furrowed my eyebrows, her sudden displeasure left me confused for a moment before I realised what she meant. Our safeword. 

I felt her cold hands untie the restraints, leaving me to take off the blindfold that resided around my eyes. The light stung my eyes as I opened them, I instantly looked around to see Alexandria. Her facial expression didn't appear to be angry, she seemed upset almost as if she was guilty. 

I noticed that she was refusing to make eye contact with me. I sat up as she passed me a blanket, holding it up to my body in an attempt to cover myself and my dignity. Her eyes still dodging my own as she put the blindfold back in the drawer she got it from.

"Alex?" I whispered, I would be lying if I said this version of her didn't scare me.

I heard her silently sniffle before she spoke. 

"Please forgive me." I heard her whisper, her voice sounding much shakier and unsure than before. She turned around and my concern for her instantly rose as I saw tears rolling down her cheek.

"Baby what's wrong?" I held the blanket in place as I rose to my knees, shuffling to the end of the bed to try and comfort her. My right hand moved to her cheek, wiping away the tears that had already fell. 

"Look at me, look at me. What is wrong?" I asked reassuringly. I started to feel guilty, wondering if it was my fault that she was acting this way. 

She sniffled, shaking her head and turned back around. I stood up from the bed releasing the grip I had on the blanket, not caring about my body being on show. She was much more important than my dignity. 

I placed my hand gently on her lower back and made my way around her to look at her face. 

"Aurora, stop. This was a mistake." She turned to head for the door, but the anger that rose in me forced me to stop her before she could leave.

I held her wrist in my hand, pulling her forward slightly to face me.

"What do you mean this was a mistake?!" I felt ashamed, my throat becoming tighter as my eyes started to prick and tears started to well.