Ch 4 - Continued

Alexandria's POV

The door to my office shut behind her, the sound of her footsteps starting to become faint. I sat back down in my chair, mind racing with thoughts. 

Why was I so nervous around her? I don't get nervous. 

Every time I laid my eyes upon her, it felt like my insides were doing somersaults. 

"Ah, bambina~ what are you doing to me.." I muttered to myself. 

I tried to continue with my work, who knew being a college professor would include doing so much overtime. 

~~~

Thirty minutes had passed, my eyes were staring to get heavy. 

I turned my laptop off and gathered all of the things I needed and put them into my handbag. I opened my draw only to be faced with the contract me and Aurora had previously gone over. 

'Are you going to kiss me or just stare at me?'

The memory itself is enough to make the hairs on the back of my neck rise and my blood start to boil. I tried to shake off the feeling but it was impossible. 

Who does she think she is talking to me like that. 

Even in class today, her laughing and talking to her friend. Oh, that was enough for me to punish her. No one dares to disrupt my lesson, so why is it then when she does it.. it makes my blood boil with excitement. She will learn soon enough. I will have her submit to me, she will regret even taking her eyes off of me whilst I am speaking. 

Although, something in me feels guilty for even engaging in this behaviour. She is my student, I could be fired for indulging in a relationship with her. Yet, it gives me a rush, knowing it is forbidden. Maybe it was the conflict of this knowledge that made me so nervous.

I want to take it slow with her. I wouldn't want to scare her away, she doesn't know what she has fully got herself into yet, her actions having barely any consequence. Oh, but she will find out.. soon. 

I smiled. 

A/N - Sorry this one is so short guys! But I just wanted you to get a glimpse of Alex's thoughts. I hope you enjoyed, and sorry for the long wait for such a short update! I will make it up to you I promise ;)