Ch 11

I looked her in the eyes, the icy blue orbs glistening back at me. It was easy to get lost in them, she had thick, dark eyelashes that hugged them, she was definitely blessed in that department. Hell, she was blessed in every department. 

She put her phone down beside her before moving her right hand to my jaw, cupping my chin and slowly leaning in. My eyes fluttered shut before I felt her warm lips on mine. The kiss was passionate yet lustful, there were only a few moments until I felt her body on mine. Her left hand, that was lying on top of my waist, had held me tighter. It wasn't long until she had gently pushed me down on the sofa, the impact causing me to gasp which gave her the opportunity to let her tongue enter my mouth. 

I felt my body heat up and tingle all over, goosebumps rising on my skin from the sheer excitement. Her tongue explored every inch of my mouth, I slowly gave myself to her, my only thought being the fact that she tasted like cherries. It quickly became harder to keep up with her as her hands started to roam my body. 

Her right hand made its way down, resting itself upon one of my breasts. The sudden touch made me whimper, the unexpected sound caused Alex to stop kissing me, which made me quickly reopen my eyes. However, my few moments of panic were quickly subsided when I saw the look in her own eyes. Her cheeks were rosier than before and her pupils were now almost completely black. We just stared into each others eyes until she started smirking.

"Well I think I just found my favourite sound." She said, her voice low and sensual.

I went to reply but was cut off when I felt her knee rub against my clothed pussy, causing me to force my eyes shut and a moan to come out of my mouth.

She continued to slowly rub against me, her hot breath fanning against my ear.

"You sound so beautiful, my darling." She whispered. 

I moaned once again, the pet name adding to my pleasure. 

She used one of her arms to keep herself propped up. Her ability to please me in such an awkward position only made me more impressed with her skills.

Her right hand was working wonders on my chest, pinching and groping both of my clothed breasts, making sure she was showing love to each one equally. I found myself becoming wetter and growing more impatient for her touch by the second.

"I can tell you are desperate, baby. Tell me... exactly... what you want." Her breath fanned against my neck, her lips finding my soft spot in an instant. 

The longer I was taking to reply to her, the harder she was kissing my neck. She began gently biting and sucking, licking swiftly afterwards to calm the pain that followed. 

"I'm growing impatient, little one." She bit down on my neck harder, definitely drawing blood. The pain only enhanced the amount of pleasure I was experiencing, causing me to moan louder in response. 

I heard dark, deep laughter beside me. 

"Please." I tried to speak, my words only coming out as a whisper.

"Please what?" 

I groaned, "I need you. Please... fuck me...Mistress." I felt my cheeks grow warmer, the embarrassment making me needier for her. 

"Good girl." I heard her whisper. Her voice sounding raspier then before. The dominance laced in her voice sounding more prominent. 

She shifted her weight back onto her legs, lifting up her shirt over her arms and head, keeping eye contact with me throughout. She was smirking at me, putting her arms behind her back and undoing her black, lace bra. I became mesmerised by what was in front of me. She really was gorgeous, she was more tanned than I thought. I could see how fast her pulse was beating from her jugular, the sweat on her neck shining under the light. I took my time admiring her, my gaze wandering down to her collarbone that was quite prominent, a thin, silver necklace laid upon her chest. I felt myself enter a trance, almost possessed to touch her. I slowly traced my finger along the necklace, onto her collarbone and down the valley of her breasts.