Ch 8

I stood up and turned on the tap in the kitchen to wash up my plate. I felt a hand on my waist as she stood behind me.

"You don't have to do that, Aurora." She said quietly, kissing my cheek softly before carefully moving me aside to wash her own plate.

"I wanted to do it, it's the least I could do for you for letting me stay here." I smiled, "Oh, question though.." I said walking back to the chair I was previously sitting in.

"And what's that, darling?" She remained looking at the plate she was washing up, turning off the tap and grabbing the nearest cloth to dry her hands with.

"What happened to my clothes because as far as I'm aware I did not wear a hoodie and sweats to the party." I laughed, she turned around to face me but leaned on the counter.

"I couldn't let you sleep in what you were wearing so I put you in my clothes, I hope that's okay?" 

"I guess so, thank you for doing that, but you aren't getting these back." I laughed again, trying to ease the situation considering I can see her worrying about what she had done from here. 

She raised her eyebrow and smirked, "Oh, is that so?" 

"Mhm." I crossed my arms and smiled smugly.

She slowly made her way over to me, stopping when she got to the side of me. She was now standing close enough to make me have to look up at her, the smirk still plastered on her face. She placed her index finger under my chin, lifting it up to make me look up at her properly.

"And what makes you think that I won't rip those clothes right off of you?" She lowered her voice, making it sound raspier than normal.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, the sudden dominance catching me off guard. I couldn't seem to reply to her, her eyes staring into mine as if she was stealing my soul. 

"Oh, baby... If that's all it takes to stop you acting up, then maybe I was wrong about you all along." She laughed deeply, bending down and pressing a kiss to my cheek. 

"Shut up." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that, sweetheart?" Her voice rose slightly.

"I said..." I stood up, attempting to regain my confidence, "Shut up." I crossed my arms again and smiled at her reaction. Her pupils dilated as she looked down at me. After a brief moment of silence, I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight of her smiling almost mischievously. 

"What's so funny?" I frowned.

"You're cute little one, but don't try to piss me off." She laughed and turned around, trying to walk away from me but stumbled back when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into me. I used all of my strength to hold her back, my arms wrapped around her waist. I felt her squirm and one of her hands on my wrist, in an instant she had flipped me around and pushed me up against the dining table, both of my wrists now in her hand.  

"What did I just say, Aurora?! Are you really that desperate to be punished?" I could hear the sternness in her voice, anger rising by the second. After a few moments of silence, I felt one of her hands move to my waist, one hand still restraining both my wrists. 

"Yes..." My voice barely coming out above a whisper. I could feel my body start to heat up, excitement rushing over me. 

"Full sentences." She spat out her words, hands remaining exactly where they are.

"I want you to punish me, Alexandria." I managed to get my words out properly this time.

As if on cue, she released every grip she had on me and turned me around to face her. She put her hands underneath my thighs and lifted me up onto the dining table, we were now directly face to face with each other. There was a moment of pure bliss, staring into each other's eyes, our chests rising and lowering as we looked at each other. 

Her eyes darkened before she took my lips into her own, hands sitting on my waist whilst her tongue entered my mouth. I whimpered slightly at the roughness of her kiss.

She instantly pulled back away from me, the loss of her touch making my body shiver. 

"No. Not yet." Alex looked at me, almost regretting what she had done.

"What?" I asked, sounding more offended than I wanted to sound.

"You are too precious, Aurora. As much as I want you, you are not ready for punishments yet bambina." I blushed at the pet name. 

"How do you know I'm not ready? I want you, Alex. I want every part of you." I jumped off of the table and smoothed out the wrinkles in my clothes, deciding to stand still in my place.

"Please just trust me. I want to do this properly, rushing into it will only scare you." She walked over to me once again, her hand cupping my cheek and caressing it with her thumb.

"Okay." I looked into her eyes, a hint of sadness in them. 

"Now, I have a few work things to do but when I'm done I recall having a surprise date planned for us." She said softly, smiling as she spoke. 

I giggled at the thought, "I love surprises, but if you are planning to murder me then ju-." She cut me off.

"I'm not going to murder you, bambina. Do you want to keep me company for the time being, or do you want to meet me later?" She asked, eager to know my answer.

"I'll stay here, I'm eager to know what college professors do on their weekend anyway." I rolled my eyes, smiling as she sighed quietly from relief. 

~~~

"Ughhh, this is so boringgg. How can you do this all day?" I sighed dramatically. 

We were sat in what I assumed to be her office. It was strikingly beautiful, yet dark. The walls were black, the only sunlight being consumed by the walls. She said it helps her to focus, but you can barely see in here, the only useful light was the one on her desk. It emitted a warm, ambient glow that shined across her face which made her look wonderfully mysterious. God, she is perfect. Every time she marked wrong answers on her student's homework, her eyebrows would frown and her eyes would narrow. The scribbling on the paper filling the silence in the room mixed itself with the deep breaths she would take in an attempt to calm herself down from their stupidity. 

Her voice took me out of my trance.

"Stay quiet, Aurora." She looked up for a few seconds, shooting stern warning looks at me before returning her attention back to her work. 

I decided to let her do her job and moved from the chair in front of her desk to a beanbag she had on the floor in the corner of the room. Her eyes shifted to me for a split second, making sure I wasn't up to any trouble and then once again returned back to her work. 

The beanbag was huge. It was right next to a bookshelf that was filled with old-looking books and the occasional plant which livened it up. The whole corner of the room seemed to be more comfortable than the rest of the room. I smiled at the feeling of the beanbag slowly engulfing me and molding to the shape of my body.  

I closed my eyes, the scribbling sound of her pen starting to drown out causing me to slowly drift off into slumber.