Ch 6

"Hey Cam. Me and my friends are going to this party that Dana heard some guys talking about, do you wanna come with us? I'm just heading over to Maya and Jen's dorm now."

I just finished my Saturday shift, it sucks that I can't enjoy my break from college like everyone else but the money definitely makes it worth it.

"Is it not weird if I come with you though? They don't really know me."

"Nah don't worry about it. It's just a party, everyone there will be strangers to us anyway."

"Hm, okay then. I'll just clock out and grab my things then I will meet you outside the cafe."

"Okie dokie."

~~~

"Right.." I looked up from my phone and saw Cameron locking the door, "Let's go."

We started to make our way to their dorm.

"Sooo, wanna tell me how you got those hickeys?" He laughed and pointed to my neck. Surely not. Fuck. IS SHE INSANE?! HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS?!

"What do you mean?" Brilliant Aurora, as if playing dumb is gonna work.

"Bitch, your neck is practically black and blue. Whoever did that is a fucking vampire." He laughed.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and switched on the camera, raising it to the level of my neck. What the fuck. She had left three hickeys on the side of my neck, two small ones and one large one.

"Why didn't you say something earlier?! I thought I had dirt on my face, I knew something was up every customer was shooting me dodgy looks!" I pushed him gently causing him to stumble a bit.

"Hey! I didn't do anything." He laughed, "I didn't want to say anything but they are getting darker so now I'm curious as to who made them." He smirked at me.

I death glared him.

"That is none of your business.."I muttered.

"Are you blushing?" He squealed.

I swear if one more person asks me that I am going to commit genocide.

"No I am not blushing now shut up before I revoke my invitation." I joked.

"Hahahah, okay okay."

~~~

I knocked on the door before just opening it and letting myself in.

"Oh hello to you too, sure come in." Maya said with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at her as a joke.

"Su casa es mi casa." I laughed chucking my shoes off.

"I don't think that's how the saying goes." Jen turned around from her dressing table, she had gone for a silver, smokey eye look.

"Wow, Jen you look great." I sat down on the closest bed, "By the way, Cam is here say hello Cam." I gestured to him awkwardly standing by the door.

"Hey girls." He waved.

"Oh hi. Are you coming to the party with us?" Maya asked.

"Uh yeah.. if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah course. Will's coming as well so you can keep him company if you like."

"Cool. I'm gonna go home and get changed so I will meet you back here in like fifteen?"

"Sure Cam. See you in a bit." I waved him goodbye.

He shut the door behind him, footsteps becoming faint as he walked away.