Crush.

Franks POV

I looked at the back of Gerard's head from my seat behind him. I usually did this, almost always, I loved looking at him, so I'd probably love talking to him, you know, if he knew I was alive...
I didn't notice Gerard at first until I saw his name on the honor roll a lot when I was sent to the office for a detention slip. We were opposites alright, total and complete opposites. I just wish he knew I were here.
"Mr.Iero?" My teachers shrill voice tore me from my thoughts. "Office, next time, pay attention." I wanted to retort but maybe that's one of the reasons me and Gerard don't know eachother. Because he doesn't want to end up with the wrong crowd. So I just got my books and left, eyes followed me out, but Gerard's eyes stayed down on his paper.

"What this time Iero?" The vice princable snapped at me while filling out the paper. "Not paying attention." I answered proudly. "Why can't you just clean up? Like that kid Gerard, he's nice. Maybe you should get to know him, ask him to be your tutor?" Tutor?!? Yes of course, having Gerard as my tutor would be great but I don't want him to think I'm dumb..
"No, no, that's alright." I said quickly but the bitch had made up her mind. "No, it's settled I'll call him up right now." I groaned and flopped back into one of the chairs. "Ugh."

Gerard's POV

"Will you send Mr.Way up to the office?" Said the intercom. The teacher and students gave me weird looks and I gave them back because I didn't know why either. I walked down the hallway, a little frightened as to why I was being called right after the Iero kid got sent out.. did he blame something on me?? Oh gosh.

When I walked into the office Iero was slumped back in a chair with a pissed off look. I had never looked the kid in the face before but I was shocked by how adorable he looked when mad. "Mr.Way, Frank here has been displaying some shameful behavior." Frank rolled his eyes and groaned and I had to force myself to keep professinal and not smirk.
"Gerard would you be Franks tutor? I think it'd help him clean up and bring his grades up." I nodded and hoped Frank wouldn't be to stubborn.

"Sure.." I turned to Frank and heald out my hand. "Hi, I'm Gerard. How about we meet up at my house today at 5:30 and get to know eachother?" I scribbled down my adress and handed the paper to him.

He shook my hand and butterflies shot up through my stomach, Gerard your gay is showing. "Okay sure." He excused himself and went back to class.
Franks POV.
ITS SO A DATE!