Normal Boys Leading Normal Lifes.

Gerard's POV
The sun was setting in Jersey and we were in a bad part of town so I was extremely nervous as we walked into the pharmacy to get hair dye. After getting that and rushing home silently we ended up at my house. "I don't want to do these assignment's." Frank sighed and honestly, I didn't either.
"Fuck school." I said and looked up, "Gerard don't you want to pass and all-"
"I don't even care anymore. I bet you I'll get somewhere. And you'll be right next to me. whether it be art, writing, business, hell a band even. Frank I'm not putting myself and you through hell. Fuck school, fuck Andy, fuck all of that."
He stared at me in astonishmet for a moment and then smiled, "Looks like we're starting over then." He said and I nodded. "No alcohol. No party. No addiction. No cutting. No starving. No more hurting." And with that Frank rushed over and kissed me passionately, and I held him there. Feeling it and just taking it in. His lips were very soft still, and his heart beat was loud and matched with mine. "Mmm..." I purred against his lips and I pushed him against the wall. He moaned into my mouth when I pressed my hips to his and pinned his arms above his head. "Do you trust me?" I was blowing softly on his ear and he shivered, "Yes.. Of course."

Smut time..

I kept his arms up and grinded my hips against his roughly causing me to be my lip as he moaned, I chased his moan with a heated kiss. His mouth fell open as I swiped my tongue across his lower lip and let his hands go and reached to his shirt collar. My tongue explored his mouth and I continued my grinding, speeding up and causing us both to moan when I pulled back. "Shirt.." I said and he nodded and pulled it off.
I pecked his lips, tangled my hands in his hair, and started to nibble on his neck as he let his hands trail along and tense as I found his special spots. I started to palm his already hard membor and he fell apart against me. "Please... Can't... Fuck me.." I could tell he was already close... He was still technically new to all of this so I complied and kissed him to silence his whimpers.
"Come on.. Let's go upstairs."
He nodded and I picked him up and carried him upstairs, I undressed him with my teeth and slid out of my clothes, when I reached for the lube he muttered , "No prep, I like it when it hurts." I smirked and nodded, lubing myself up because without lube its wayy to painful and I'm not that cruel. When I slid in he whined and threw his neck back. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the hottest thing I've ever seen. I pushed into him at a slow and teasing pace and I could tell it was frustrating him. He dealt with it for a few minutes and finally grabbed a hanfull of my hair and flipped us so he was on top.
I didn't complain or protest it because honestly it was hot and felt amazing. He moaned and I let out a small groan but it was nowhere near as pornographic as the noises he was making. "Daddy.." That was what slipped me over a line and I flipped him so I was back ontop. I didn't want to be rough with him but he caused it. "Slut." I hissed and sped up. He moaned and shut his eyes as the headboard hit the wall, matching our animalistic pace. He moaned and his eyes rolled back and I nearly came.
"Harder.." The little basterd just asked me to go harder. I sped up and slammed into him harder until his eyes fell shut and we both climaxed.
I rushed to clean him up and I handed him a sweater and pajama pants and got myself dressed. I climbed into bed next to him and he smiled before kissing me softly. "Damn.." I smiled, "I know." And he kissed me again, "That was amazing. Hope it can happen sometime again." He cuddled up to me and I nuzzled into his hair, "Oh it will." And we fell asleep like that.
2 hours later.

Franks POV
There was a loud sound of broken glass downstairs and I sat up in shock. Gerard was already awake and looking at the door like he was ready to rip it to shreds. "Someones in the house." He whispered and I started to panic. "Shh baby. Don't worry I've got you." Gerard motioned to the gun he had well hidden under his pillow. When the door was ripped open I gasped and fell off the bed hiding at the sight ahead of me and Gerard. Andy stood there with a knife, "Motherfucker." He lunged at Gerard and I closed my eyes not wanting to see what was going on. There where loud crashes and bangs as I hid further into the carpet and sighed.
"Bitch!" There was a sickening sound and a loud gun shot I heard splatters and a thud. Someone just died. That was the only thing on my mind. Someone just died.
Who? I opened my eyes and looked up, all I saw was a red splattered wall and I nearly vomited at the now lingering smell, someone had been shot in the head. I flinched when I saw Gerard stand up with fear in his eyes and blood splattered against him. What had him so freaked out? I then noticed the blood pouring from his nose and even his mouth a little.
"Gerard are you okay?" As I rushed over to him I saw white powder littering the floor around him, and a good amount on the clothes he was wearing, it even being plain in his hair. Andy had drugs on him and I guess they spilled out during the fight. "Oh my god... Gerard.. I.." He silenced me by holding up his hands. "Come on.. I'm gonna change clothes.. And we're leaving."
I nodded and leaned back against the bed frame trying to take this in.

The end.
For now.

Sequel information out soon.